31. Weird Behavior

(I'm still in the hospital after a little over a month. But now that I'm being taken care of after all my surgeries and I'm getting better I have some time to write. I couldn't resist not continuing this for you guys and being in the hospital won't stop me. So here's another chapter and I'll definately update more!)

I moved the boxes into the garage and rubbed my neck gently. I let out a sigh and walked back into the house. I looked at the new kitchen with a smile and went into the pantry to grab some graham crackers and some water. As I took my break I heard footsteps walk around the corner.
"You finished moving the boxes?" Taemin asked me.
"Yeah I'm just taking a break." I said.
He smiled and walked up to me taking my body into his arms from behind me.
"I'm glad we're finally moved in." He said.
"I know. It's been so long since we first talked about getting our own place."
Taemin and I have finally been able to move into our own place. It's been a year since our incident. Of course we haven't gotten over it but the pain subsided slowly as time went on. With both our jobs, we could afford a small place close to the others. It was a small house with two bedrooms, an average kitchen, a small room to watch tv and all that.
"Oh! Hold on." I said releasing myself from Taemin's arms.
I reached for a vase of flowers on the kitchen table and placed it on the coffee table infront of the tv. I also placed a small stuffed bear next to it.
"There. It's for Taehyung." I smiled while looking at the flowers.
"It's nice." Taemin agreed kissing my cheek.
Suddenly, the doorbell rang followed by a few knocks. I already knew the fools who stood on the other side. I laughed and walked to the door.
"Hey!" I greeted with a big smile.
"Congratulations!" Emma yelled happily while letting herself in. Everyone else followed her and I laughed as I shut the door.
"Wow this place is nice!" Jonghyun said sitting on the couch.
"Oh! It's almost dinner time huh? Lemme start making something for you guys." I said walking I to the kitchen deciding what to make. I was happy that our first real night in the house could be spent with everyone.

"Minho Oppa!" I called from the kitchen.
In a few seconds he came into the kitchen to help me.
"Wassup Ari." He smiled down at me.
"Okay so you know how I'm short and stuff and you're all tall and-"
"What do you need?" He laughed.
"That." I smiled and pointed to what I needed.
He reached over me and I ended up leaning against the counter. His chest was in my face and I got a good smell of him. Damn he smells nice. And he's got nice muscles... STOP! NO! Ari are you crazy? You need to stop.
"Here." He smiled and handed me the box.
"T-thanks..." I mumbled.
Suddenly, Minho didn't move away from me. He kinda just started down at me.
"Wae? What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing. I just wanted to look at you." He smiled.
"....You're weird.." I said maneuvering around him quickly.
"Ari."
I turned around and there he was standing right behind me again. What's wrong with him today? He's acting funny. This is kinda suspicious....
"Yeah?"
"Remember when we kissed that one time?"
"Umm...where is all this comming from?" I asked nervously.
As he started to come closer to me Taemin came in.
"Jagi how much longer?" He asked comming in as I was able to slip away.
"It's almost done." I smiled. "I just needed Minho to get one last thing for me."
"Ok just asking. Here I'll help for the rest."
Taemin came in to help me and Minho left without a word. What the heck was that!? Is he out of his mind? *loud gasp* DOES MINHO LIKE ME!? BUT SINCE WHEN!? HOW-
"Ari can you grab some plates?" Taemin snapped me out from my thoughts.
"Yes!" I yelled. I really needa stop doing that!
"I can definately do that task." I said more quietly and got some plates.
"You okay Jagiya?" He asked taking my cheek in his hand.
"Mhmm! It's just hot cause I was cooking." I said fanning myself.
"Mhmm." He laughed not believing me.
"What? You don't believe me?"
"No cause I've been with you long enough to know when you're lying. Don't make me do it."
"Do what pretty boy?" I teased. He pulled me closer to him forcefully and pressed his nose against mine.
"Tell me what wrong hun."
CURSE YOU LEE TAEMIN! Even tho we've been together almost 2 years I still can't handle him! It's like I'm his biggest fangirl! I froze in my spot and stuttered as he smirked at me in victory.
"I don't...there's...DINNER'S READY!" I yelled.