22. Happy

It's been 2 weeks since I found out that Taemin and I would be having a baby. My stomach is still the same so there's still time. I have to tell him as soon as I can. I'll have to tell him today when we get back to his dorm. We were all out right now eating lunch. It was me, the guys, and Emma since we recently found out her and Jinki were together. It's still brings tears to my eyes. Ah my son is growing up! Even tho he's a lot older than me. But whatever he's my son.
"Yah Jinki Oppa! Aren't you eating too fast?" I said getting worried of him choking.
"He eats like this all the time." Emma said rolling her eyes but smiling.
"Don't you wanna savor your food?" Emma asked him.
"There's no time for that." Jinki replied while taking a breath to drink.
We all shared a good laugh.
"Taemin Oppa." I whispered over to him.
"Hm?"
"When we get back...I have something to tell you." I said quietly. But since Key was on the other side of me I guess he heard me and gave me a nod. Key was still the only one who knew I was pregnant.
"What is it jagi? You aright?"
I slightly smiled and nodded.
"I'll tell you later." I said to him.
He shifted in his seat akwardly. His face seemed less joyful which made me worried. What was he thinking?

After we all came back everyone went to do their own thing. Jonghyun, Key, and Minho went to fool around with their video games and Jinki and Emma went into the kitchen. This was the perfect time.
"Taemin." I said to him getting his attention.
He looked at me worried. I hope I'm not worrying him too much. I grabbed his hand and brought him into his room. After I closed the door I stood infront of him with a scared expression on my face. I had to tell him now before time went by too fast and my stomach grew.
"Oppa... There's something I was supposed to tell you a while ago but I was too scared to tell you. But I have to tell you now before you figure it out on your own.
"Ari." Taemin grabbed my shoulders.
"I don't care." He suddenly said.
"W-what..."
What was he talking about? He's lost it.
"I love you and I'm not letting you go. I don't care if you cheated on me."
......
O.o Huh?
He thinks I cheated...?
"Taemin that's not-"
"I don't wanna loose you but I just don't understand..." He said as his eyes got red.
"No Taemin! That's not it!" I yelled.
He stopped and stared at me.
"But, you made it sound like you cheated on me."
"No I would never! Pabo just listen." I sat him down and I sat next to him.
"Taemin? Remember the day I came home with Key and not you?"
"Yeah?"
"I wasn't out getting medicine with him. We went out to get a pregnancy test... I'm having your baby...." I said trailing off getting more and more scared watching his face grow with surprise. By the time I was done talking his eyes were super wide and his mouth was quivering.
Silence. Was that his answer?
"Taemin ah? Please say something."
"Ari... I don't know what... I'm just..."
"If you want to leave because you don't want it then-"
"Don't say that!" He suddenly yelled.
"I'm happy." He smiled.
He said it quietly. But only because I could see he was holding back tears.
"I'm so happy." He smiled brightly and jumped up from the bed bringing me along with him. He hugged me tightly and carressed me in his warmth. My heart was trembling. I was so happy that he was happy. I'm relieved.
"Ari is having my baby." He kept saying in my ear over and over again.
"Can I tell everyone?" He said excitedly holding my hands.
"Let's do it together."

Taemin and I walked out his room and entered the living room finding everyone there watching Jonghyun and Key play their video game still.
"Yah! Everyone!" Taemin yelled.
"I have something to tell you." He smiled brighter than I've ever seen him smile. He was so cute like a little kitten ^.^ .
"What is it?" Jonghyun asked putting his controller down.
"I'm very happy to tell you all that Ari and I are-"
"GETTING MARRIED??" Emma and Jinki yelled.
Everyone laughed and Taemin and I shook our heads.
"No! We're having a baby."
"Waaahhhh!!!!!" Everyone yelled and jumped up with "O" shaped mouths.
"A baby!?!? Ari!!!!" Emma ran to me and hugged me super tight.
"Emma it's too tight!" I yelped.
"A good old American hug!" She smiled.
"Who woulda thought that the maknae would have a baby first." Minho smiled and said patting Taemin's shoulder while the guys showered him with congratulations.
"I thought it would be me!" Key said.
"Me too!" Jonghyun agreed.
"You totally messed up the curve Taeminnie." Jinki laughed but gave his friend a hug.
After Emma hugged me Key walked over and smiled at me.
"Good job Ari Chan." He said placing his comforting hand on my shoulder.
"It took forever but I did it. Thanks for taking me to get a test and being there for me this whole time." I thanked him.
"Don't get soft on me plum blossom!" Key said embracing me tightly.
As he hugged me I felt the others swarm in on me and hug me too. I was really happy. Happy that Taemin finally knew and happy that he was elated about having a baby. I never thought Taemin and I would come this far. Come to far as to have a family. It's wonderful.