33. I Like You

I walked around with a grumpy look on my face. I didn't wanna be here. I wanna be in my warm bed sleeping.
"Uggghhh!!" I said loudly as I walked around the courtyard holding Taemin's hand.
"It's not that bad being back at school." He smiled.
"Yes it is! I'm gonna ask Key to cover for me while I don't show up to class."
"You used to be so focused on school. Now I know what summer break does to you." He laughed.
"Ari! Taemin ah!" We heard from behind us.
It was Key and the others following behind him.
"Key Oppa!" I smiled instantly and ran to hug him. Idunno why but whenever I saw Key I just got so happy. We've gotten really close since we first met.
"Oh so walking around with me you're unhappy but when Key Hyung shows up you're the happiest person in the world?" Taemin said confused.
"....Sorry?" I said guilty.
"Wow Ari this is how you treat your boyfriend?" Jonghyun laughed.
"No! I just was happy too see my good friend."
"You didn't even greet the rest of us that way." Jinki said.
"Well I-"
"It's fine Ari. I get it. You don't love us as much as Key." He fake cried.
"Jinki!"
"You're horrible!" Jonghyun joined him sarcastically.
"Okay now you guys are being ridiculous." I said unimpressed.
"It's okay Ari, they're just jealous cause we're the closest." Key flipped his hair in victory.
"So how's my dongsaeng doing? I haven't seen you in a while."
"I'm great! When we get into class though I have to tell you something." I said.
"Tell him what?" Taemin butted in.
"Nothing." I said.
"Is it about me and the money?" He laughed.
"Don't be in my business blondey." I said ruffling his hair and letting out a small laugh.
"Money? What money?" Key asked.
"I'll tell you when class starts."
"Ohh Taemin what did you spend?" Minho nudged Taemin's shoulders.
"I didn't spend anything!"
"Yet." Minho teased.
Taemin rolled his eyes at Minho but tried not to laugh.
"Where's Emma?" I suddenly said aloud.
"She told me she was on her way but I dont-"
"Ari!" My name was called.
"There's she is."
She ran up to me and hugged me.
"Good to be back huh?" She joked.
"You of all people KNOW how I feel about today."
"Ari stop. Cause I know just as much as you do that by the second month you'll be completely focused on school." She said.
"Oh so you weren't gonna say hi to me?"
Emma turned to Jinki as he held out his arms with a smile.
"Oh yeah you're here too."
"Jagi!" He whined.
"Okay okay." She laughed and placed herself into his arms.
"Alright classes are about to start. I'll see you guys at lunch?" Jonghyun stated making plans.
"Yeupp! See ya!" Jinki walked Emma to class and we all went our separate ways.

I walked to my first class which was my nursing class. I walked together with Key and Taemin. As we reached the classroom Taemin let go of my hand.
"Do well okay?" He wished me.
"Of course I will." I flipped my hair with confidence.
"Take good care of her okay Hyung?" He pointed at Key Oppa.
"Yeah yeah I will." He laughed.
"Alright. I'll see you later jagi." He gave me a kiss before leaving.
Key and I walked into the familiar classroom ready for a more advanced teaching of what we did before summer started. We sat down choosing seats next to eachother, of course, before I noticed something familiar. A tall figure was walking around the room looking at the books on the shelves.
"Yah, Key Oppa!" I said tapping his shoulder repeatedly.
"What?"
"Is that Minho!?"
"Mwo!? No way?"
We both sat with wide eyes, eyeing the figure from afar. He started to walked our way finally. It was Minho! What the hell is he doing in this class!? How did he even get in here if he didn't do the class from before? Literally what in the actual fuck. Something isn't right again. And now, just by looking at him, I remembered what happened the last time I saw him before today. When he was flirting with me in my kitchen and being all weird. Hopefully be doesn't see me...
"Minho ah! Come here!" Key suddenly yelled.
"KEY!" I yelled at him.
"What?"
Fuck you. Didn't you see me scrunch up my shoulders and hide my face you idiot! *sighs* Key is no longer my favorite. From now on all he is, is the guy who makes the food. Minho looked up and smiled at us as he came our way. And of course he sat next to me.
"Hey guys!" He greeted like this was all normal! Like all this was okay! Like this was an everyday thing! Ok Ari calm down...
"How did you get into this class? You didn't even do the first part." Key asked.
"Yeah you definately weren't in my class last year." I added.
"Our class." Key interrupted.
"Key... Don't." I held a hand to his face.
"I took the first part online cause I didn't have the time on my schedule to take it here." Minho explained.
"How come you didn't just walk with us to class just now? I told you my first class was nursing back at the dorm." Key asked curious.
"Idunno. Just wanted to surprise you I guess." He smiled.
"Mm." I said without thinking.
"C'mon Ari, you're happy I'm here aren't you?" He smirked and leaned into my space.
"What?" I chuckled.
I quickly looked at Key but all of a sudden he was talking to someone else. SERIOUSLY!?
"I'm glad we get to study together. Now if you ever need help I can be of assistance. Just come over to our dorm whenever you feel like it." He winked.
"And then..." He came even closer and I froze in my seat.
"We can study in my room if you like. Being alone is always better don't you think hun?"
"Y-yah! What's with the nickname Minho? Are you-"
"I like you Ari."

MINHO WHAT!? I KNEW IT! Okaayy, calm down, calm down... Ughh how can I!? I'm freaked out! I can't have Minho like me! He'll be all over me while Taemin is around and get me in trouble. And I don't wanna hurt Minho again... I already hurt him when I told him I didn't like him before because he found out I liked Taemin more. But then right after that Minho and I kissed. I guess the question I had was answered. The question of if Minho still held onto all of that since then. So he never stopped liking me and he's been trying to cope with his feelings ever since the day we kissed...
"Minho Oppa...I already told you before that-"
"Look the professor is finally here. Let's get ready for class okay?"
And now he's trying to avoid my rejection. This is really bad. This can really affect me and Taemin. And their relationship too. Taemin and Minho are so close and I don't want that to be ruined. How can I keep Taemin from finding out? As I thought of all this, the professor snapped me out of my thoughts as he started speaking and explaining the basics and all that nonsense. I wasn't really listening because I continued to think of all this. After thinking for a while, I started to listen to my teacher.
"Now please pick a group to work with for the rest of the year. You will all be working together to help learn how to take care of a patients using our test dummies intead of pictures on paper like last year. You all will also work together to learn to learn proper medications and so on." He explained further and further on. Of course I already knew who I would be working with. Key and Minho would be in my group. Well this helps doesn't it?

Lunch rolled around and just like planned, we all met up. We all grabbed lunch from the cafeteria and ate outside in the beautiful weather at one of the picnic benches.
"You guys! I met a girl today!" Jonghyun suddenly shouted.
"Okay..." Key said.
I laughed loudly at Key's reaction.
"Hey this is an important moment for me!." He admitted.
"Ok first of all when you say you met a girl do you mean you just met her and you guys exchanged numbers and have a thing now, or you just met a girl?" Key asked.
"Uhhhh well I mean I didn't get her numer yet." He slumped his shoulders.
"I knew it." Key exhaled showing how unimpressed he was again. I let out a laugh and watched the conversation some more.
"Look I haven't had a girlfriend in four years and this girl is so beautiful. I really wanna get to know her."
"Damn! Four years Jonghyun ah? With how attractive you are?" Emma said surprised.
"That's whtbi was thinking!" I joined in.
"I mean c'mon he's super attractive! And his jawline is so sharp you can cut diamonds!" I said.
"I'm sorry?" Jinki and Taemin put down their pizza they were eating and leaned foward.
"I'm kidding I'm kidding." Emma laughed.
"Yeah calm down Taemin." I said poking his nose lightly.
"You were kidding? Wow. K." Jonghyun said butthurt.
"Anyway!" I interrupted.
"I decided to join a club this year. But Idunno what to do." I said.
"Join the music club with me!" Taemin begged. I can finally teach you to play piano." He took my hand in his and admired my fingers by holding it gently and intertwining our fingers.
"Ugh, you guys have been together so long that when you show affection it makes me sick." Key said pushing his chicken salad aside.
"Sounds fun! I'll do it."
Now when he's not working his stupid extra hours I can finally squeeze in some time with him. As I looked at Taemin smile at me I thought about what Minho told me. He told me he straight up and out of the blue that he liked me. Everyone was talking around us now and Taemin and I were talking to eachother. We started talking about the club and he was explaining things to me. But as he spoke to me I was panicking inside. How do I avoid this situation? Minho still likes me and he flirts with me when Taemin isn't around. What do I do?