19. Presents

I ran back into Taemin's room with tears still running down my face. I closed the door and didn't face him, not wanting him to see me like this.
"Ari? You okay?"
I didn't answer and just nodded. If I spoke my voice would be all shaky and he would know I was crying. But it was pretty obvious anyway huh? I heard him walk up to me and he touched my shoulder and turned me around.
"Yah, why are you crying jagi?" He asked me immediately taking my face in his hands and wiping my tears away.
"Nothing Oppa. You don't have to worry about it alright?" I said not able to look at him.
"Ari tell me what happened. Did my parents do something?"
I replayed everything that just happened in the kitchen in my mind. All the words she said hurt so bad. I really wanted to impress his mom. And when she threw away all 8 cupcakes I spent hours working on to perfect, I just lost it. I nodded to his question and he lead me over to his bed. He sat down and told me to sit on his lap. As I did he wrapped his arms around me and rested his hands on my thighs. This was only the second time I sat on his lap. It made me feel a lot better already just sitting with him like this.
"It was my eomma huh?" He said somehow already knowing.
I nodded.
"How'd you know?"
"She's very....skeptical about you. I talked about you a lot and for some reason she got mad at me when I mentioned you weren't Korean. Idunno why though."
Is Taemin's mom...racist?? She couldn't be could she? Even if she was what reason would there be?
"I see...Taemin Oppa?"
"Mm?" He replied looking up at me.
"Can we go now?" I asked timidly.
"Ne. I don't want you feeling uncomfortable." He smiled and squeezed my thigh playfully.
I smiled and got up and I followed him out the door.

"Eomma! Appa! Ari and I are leaving now. We have somewhere to be in the morning." He said making up a lie.
"Ah I see." His mom replied.
His dad then walked up to me.
"Ari, mind if I speak with you?"
"Y-yes sir." I replied nervously.
I silently followed him into another room of the house.
"Are you alright?" He asked me.
"Ne...just tired." I replied.
"Please don't mind my wife."
"Pardon?" I asked.
"I saw you walk past as she was saying those things. Please don't mind her. If anything ever happens please don't hesitate to talk to me."
"Hontoni?" I asked him surprised in Japanese.
He let out a chuckle and nodded.
"Yes. Don't hesitate." He gave my shoulder a pat and I followed him back to Taemin and his mom.
"Ready to go?" Taemin asked.
"Ne. It was nice meeting you both. Please take care." I said shyly and bowed to them both.
"Take care." His dad said while his mom just stood there smiling.
Taemin smiled and waved to them and his father walked us to the door. I made sure to pick up Taemin's gift that I left by the door and we headed to the car.

"Finally!" I exhaled and lay on my bed.
Taemin was gonna stay with me for the night since I didn't wanna tire him out by having him drive me home all the way from Incheon and then back to his dorm. I know he was tired. No matter how much he said he wasn't, he's a fucking lier. I took off my shoes and set them in the closet. I was about to go back to the bed but I remembered Taemin's present.
"Oh! Taemin Oppa!" I yelled.
"Yeah?"
"I almost forgot about your present." I smiled and handed him the bag.
"Merry Christmas!!" I smiled handing it to him.
"Thank you jagi." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
He opened the bag and revealed the book filled with songs to play on piano.
"Waahh!! Ari-ah! This is great! I love it!" He exclaimed with the biggest smile on his face. His smile was so adorable I was blushing just by looking at him. I couldn't help but stare at him as he flipped through the book in happiness. My heart was excited just seeing him this happy. Suddenly he hugged me tightly.
"Gomawo jagi." He whispered in my ear.
"You're welcome Oppa." I said back.
"I got you something too." He said reaching into his pocket.
I watched as he pulled out a box from his jacket pocket. He looked at me gently and his eyes were fixed on mine. He opened the box revealing a necklace. It said I love you on it written in Japanese. Just seeing it written in my native language made tears come to my eyes. It was very thoughtful.
"Shall I put it on?" He said and I nodded.
He walked behind me and I moved my hair out the way. He slowly draped it over my neck and clasped it in the back.
"Ari-ah."
"Yes?"
"Aishiteru" he whispered to me from behind.
Oh...ma...gawd... MY HEART! My heart is.. OMG!!
With a big grin on his face Taemin turned me around to face him.
"Oppa..." Was all I could mutter out. I was speechless. What do I even say??
Slowly his face inched closer to my own and he gave a peck on my lips. But he repeated it. Small kiss after small kiss until it got deeper.
"Oppa..." I managed to say in between kisses.
He stopped and looked at me.
"Saranghae." I said slightly embarrassed.
He smiled and kissed me again.

Later that night I decided to get ready for bed. I left Taemin by the tv as I went to get into my pajamas which as he already knew was basically just a large shirt. As I went to get changed I tried unzipping my dress but I couldn't do it. Curse my terrible flexibility! If only I had stretching powers right now.
"Taemin!" I called from my room.
"Yeah!"
"Come here please!"
I heard his footsteps reach my room and he entered.
"What's up? Weren't you gonna change?"
I slumped my shoulders and squinted my eyes at him.
"Duh pabo but obviously I have a situation." I said to him.
He chuckled and approached me.
"Help me unzip this." I said turning around.
"Ok."
I felt his hands on my back as he unzipped me. I felt the air on my skin and was in relief he was able to do it for me.
"Thanks." I said turning around.
"Now go!" I said.
"I can't stay?"
I was shocked at what he said. Wtf you lil freak no you cannot stay!! Even though I low key wanted him to I shouldn't. Not yet. Heehee....
"Yah! You pervert!" I said slapping his chest.
Instead of leaving he just smirked at me and wrapped his arm around my waist and forcefully pulled me into him.
"Yah...Taemin Oppa..." I said almost stuttering.
"I'm not tired yet." He said to me.
What was he gonna do??? O.o.....

(A/N: soooo should I do it next chapter of not? Ya know...that stuff. Lmao. I mean I'll write it if you guys really want me too just lemme know 😌 Thanks for reading and NO OFFENSE TO TAEMIN'S MOM! I'm sure she's not racist and is very nice.)