30. No Air

When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed. My vision was really hazzy and I was confused. What even happened? No one is here! Where did they go! Those playboys... Leaving me here. I should-
"Ari?"
Oh nevermind I'll spare them for now. But next time they leave me in this situation I'm going to declare war!
I watched as 5 of them, including Emma walked in. I guess Jinki went to tell her what happened and she came.
"Hey Ari! Are you okay!?" Emma ran to me worried.
"Yeah I'm alright now. But I guess I passed out Idunno what happened."
"Wait... Where's Taemin?" I asked sitting up realizing he wasn't here.
No one answered me. They all looked at everything in the room but me.
"Minho. Where's Taemin?" I asked him personally so he couldn't avoid me.
"Oh, Taemin is... He's in the bathroom." He answered.
"Is he really?"
"Yeah he really is." Jonghyun said but still didn't look at me.
I looked down at my stomach. It was flat.... WHY IS MY STOMACH FLAT!?
"HEY! WHAT HAPPENED HUH? TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED WHY IS MY STOMACH FLAT!?" I yelled at them.
I looked and they all started crying.
"Ari." Emma took my hands and looked at me.
"When Jinki brought me here I was filled in on everything that happened. I asked the doctors to keep me updated on you. But...something bad did happen..." She said with her voice getting cracky.
That's when my tears started to fall.
"Emma what!?" I sobbed.
"Because of the Vodka, the baby.... He died Ari. And they had to take him out of you with surgery. I'm sorry.." She trailed off covering her mouth to cry.

I stopped and looked at everyone, vision so blurry because of my tears I couldn't even see their faces. I lifted my shirt and there was a scar. I covered my face and screamed.
" NO!! MY BABY NOO!!" I yelled and screamed. I was crying so hard I couldn't breath and started coughing. Emma patted my back to help me but I couldn't stop.
"I got to find Taemin!" I said getting up from the bed and wobbling outside knowing he wasn't really in the bathroom.
I saw him standing alone across the street and he sat on a bench. His face was covered in his hands and I saw his shoulders move up and down rapidly. I knew he was crying too.
"Taemin ah!!" I yelled crying walking over to him. 
He looked up at me and his eyes were completely red.
"Ari..." He got up and pulled me roughly into his chest. We immediately cried together.
"Why did she do this!?" He cried into my neck.
"My son!!"
"Taemin ah....I'm sorry!" I sobbed hard.
We stood there just crying and holding eachother. Just for now we needed to be alone.

After some days of care, I was able to go home with Taemin. The car ride back to my house was quiet. We sat in silence; our eyes still red from crying everyday. Suddenly Taemin held my hand and he gave it a small kiss. I heard him sniff so I did the same. I took his hand in both of mine and held them tightly. We stayed like that the whole ride back. When we got to my place he asked me to stay over which of course I let him. I walked into my room and look at the bed. I just felt like crying again. So my eyes got watery. I kneeled down by the bed and all my pain took over and I cried once more. My cries were so loud Taemin came rushing in. He knelt by my side and hugged me.
"Taemin ah...I'm so sorry..." I must have told him sorry a billion times in the last 3 days .
"This wasn't your fault. So stop apologizing." He said obviously still crying too.
"It's her fault. Stop blaming yourself." He kissed my forehead.
"Taemin, I'm going out..." I stood up.
"What? We just got back where are you going?" He asked wiping his eyes.
"Please don't follow me." I said and walked out the door.

I called my friend Han Na who was friends with Yewon and asked her if she knew where she was. She asked me why and I told her I wanted to thank her for the gift. She gladly gave me Yewon's address. It was of walking distance and it took me 5 minutes.

I knocked on her door and cleaned myself up. She opened the door and slightly smiled. But it was fake. Obviously.
"Ari! Hey what are you doing here?" She smiled.
"I came cause I wanted to say thank you." I said.
"May I come in?"
She hesitated but nodded changing her expression.
We stood in her living room just looking at eachother.
"Thanks for the gift. It helped me a lot." I lied.
"It did!? Uh... Great! I'm glad!"
I slowly walked up to her and looked at her seriously.
"Do you know...what you did? Bitch? HUH!?" I yelled.
"I'm sorry who's a bitch!?" She asked surprised now changing her attitude.
I grabbed her collar.
"I KNOW YOU KILLED MY SON YOU BITCH!!" I yelled punching her nose.
She fell to the floor and bled from her left nostril.
"You whore! You gave me vodka! You stupid bitch you killed my baby!!" I yelled getting on top of her and punched her repeatedly watching her cry with her blood on my knuckles.
I got up after I roughed her up a bit. I felt so much better honestly.
"Leave me and Taemin alone." I said starting to head out the door.
"I know you're jealous of me." I said stopping for a second.
"But you cheated on Taemin. So you can't get him back. And now you killed his son..." I started to cry.
I looked back at her laying on the ground looking up at me as she wiped her nose.
"He'll never come back to you after what you've done. Burn in hell bitch." I said before walking home.

When I got back Taemin was sitting in the living room waiting for me.
"Hey where did you go?" He asked getting up and grabbing my arms worriedly.
"To take care of things. It's all better now." I said slipping past him.
"Do you want a water bottle?" I asked him.
"Mm. Thank you."
I handed him the bottle and he grabbed my wrist.
"Yah, Taemin." I said trying to get free.
"There's blood on you're knuckles jagi."
Shit. Of course I was dumb enough to not clear the evidence.
"Where did you go?" He asked again.
"To beat Yewon's ass." I replied.
"I went to her house and beat the bitch silly for killing our son."
"Wow? You fight huh?" He laughed a bit. He didn't seem mad at all .
"Not really. Only when I need to." I replied with a smile.
"If I was a girl I'd do the same." He said kissing my cheek.
"Come. Lay down with me. Let's just rest for now."
It sounded like heaven to take a rest. We layed down together and took a nap. I know it'll take some time, but Taemin and I will heal our wounds. We just have to be patient. Over the past few days, air was limited since we've cried a lot. But we need time to breath now. And in some way I wanna remember my son. Even thought I couldn't meet him. I'll remember Taehyung. My son.