27. Weird Tasting Present

Sorry I haven't updated in SO long!! Work takes away so much time after school and I went to Colorado recently so I've been a bit busy so please forgive me!

She was really standing at my door. She was smiling at me. She was holding presents. She was scary this way. Because I know that back then, she was lying. I knew her words weren't sincere.
"Ari who's at the door?" Taemin yelled from the kitchen.
When I didn't answer, he came running to me.
"Who is it?" Taemin stopped and looked at her. Taemin froze just like I did.
"Yewon?" He whispered.

"Surprise!" She yelled happily.
"Jonghyun Oppa told me where you guys would be! I wanted to congratulate you two!" She smiled.
Lies.
"Um, thanks Yewon." I hesitated to thank her.
"Here. Please take these gifts." She held them out to me.
Just as I was about to take them, Taemin stopped me.
"Why are you here?" He asked her.
"Huh?" She questioned his question.
"I just told you, I wanted to congratulate you guys. I know we've had a bad past last year but Ari and I decided to be friends. Remember Ari?"
I remembered. But even though we said we would be friends, I knew she didn't like me still. I mean I was dating her ex and I'm pretty sure they were together for a long time.
"That doesn't mean you can come here." Taemin said coldly.
Even though she was a lier, I didn't wanna be mean. Then again Taemin would be mad at me wouldn't he? If I was nice to her?
"Yewon, thanks so much." I said taking her present she still had extended out to me.
"But this probably isn't alright for you to come here."
Cause you're a lier.
"Ohh, well please enjoy my gift. It's a special water I found that supposed to contribute to a healthy pregnancy. I heard it's good for the baby. Please drink it well. I'll be going."
And right after that she had gone on her way.

Taemin was angry the rest of the day. I was worried about him being angry like this. I nervously rubbed my stomach that grew a bit in the last 3 months. I was very happy to see it growing so fast. I looked back at Taemin. I walked up to him while his back was facing me.
"Taemin ah." I called to him.
"I just don't know why she even bothered to come here. This doesn't make any sense." He grumbled.
"Hey..." I hugged his back and rested my head there.
"Stop being mad okay. She's gone and it doesn't matter anymore." I said.
He let out a sigh and turned around to face me. He painted a small smile across his face.
"You're right. I have you now." He rested his forehead down on mine and smiled brighter. I could tell he was truly happy to realize this.
"Good. Now let's go bed."
He nodded tiredly and went off to my bedroom. We still hadn't found a place to live together yet. 2 months ago Taemin found a job to try and provide for me. We were gonna graduate next month and go off to do whatever the future had in store for us. So he wanted to make sure we had some money. I was glad that soon enough we would have our own place to live together.

Before I went to the bedroom to join Taemin, I looked at the bottle Yewon brought me. It had no label. I decided to try it even though I was a bit iffy on it. I poured myself a glass of the water. However when I swallowed it, it kinda burned on the way down. And the taste was a bit fruity. Idunno what kinda water it is but I do like it. I continued to finish my glass and then head off to bed.

I joined Taemin in bed and he was still awake waiting for me. He brought me in for a hug and placed his hands on my back to bring me closer.
"I can feel it." He said.
"Huh?"
"Didn't you?" He asked.
"Taehyung kicked and since you're so close to me I felt it on my stomach." He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"Yes I felt Taeyeon." I smiled.
"Ari. I'm so happy ya know? Maybe one day..." Taemin took his hands and intertwined our fingers.
"We could.... You would marry me wouldn't you?" He asked.
I got shocked and my heart started racing. I nodded speechless to his sudden question.
"Good. Cause you're gonna be my wife soon. Just know that." He ended the sentence with a deep kiss.
"You're cheesy." I laughed.
"So lame." I said closing my eyes and going sleeping.