20. Our Day Off

I stared at him in surprise a bit shocked by what he said. What was he planning to do? With my dress unzipped I held it up to my chest to keep it up. I clutched at it not knowing what to do. Slowly I felt his hands slowly travel across my back and to my waist. He brought his face closer to mine and we touched noses. As we just stood there I felt his hands roam my body and it was starting to get hot. He finally kissed me and with each kiss it got more heated and our tongues got involved. Slowly he moved my hands away from my dress so he could pull it down.  As I heard the dress hit the floor I got nervous so I covered myself.
"Yah...Taemin ah...I don't...I-"
"Ari." He interrupted me.
I looked up at him.
"You look beautiful. It's alright."
I smiled a bit and let him kiss me again. As time passed I got more bold and took his shirt off. I pulled away for a second to check him out. My face heated up. He had a really nice body for someone with such a cute face. I heard Taemin chuckle and he grabbed my chin between his fingers.
"You stare a lot."
I got embarrassed and looked away.
He laughed and embraced my lips once more.

As time passed we moved to the bed and more clothes were thrown off our bodies. I never thought it could escalate this quickly. I felt Taemin pressed up against me and he hovered over me.
"Ari, can I make love to you?" He whispered to me suddenly.
My eyes widened and I was scared suddenly.
"Taemin...I'm afraid. I've never done this before." I said timidly.
He let out a chuckle and pulled my chin so he could look at me.
"It's alright. Me either."
"Jinjja!?!?" I said surprised.
All this time I thought he at least did it with Yewon! But no?! It's me??
I looked at Taemin in surprise and he was slightly blushing like a cute little child. It made me really happy to know it would be me to do this with him on his first time.
"Oppa."
"Mm?"
"I love you." I said suddenly.
Taemin widened his eyes and then as he processed what I said, he smiled brightly and kissed me.
"I love you too Ari."
After sharing another deep kiss I felt Taemin enter me. I yelped at first but he noticed me in pain so he went in gently.
This would be a long night.

Waking up next to Taemin is probably the greatest feeling I've ever had. As I opened my eyes I was facing the wall away from him, but I felt his arms around me. I smiled and tuned over only to find him smiling at me.
"How long have you been up?" I asked tiredly.
"A few minutes. I was waiting for you." He said happily.
He leaned into me and planted a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and I felt my heart jumping.
"Let's take the day off today." Taemin said.
"But don't you wanna see you're friends today? We had plans." I said.
"They can wait until tomorrow. Right now I just wanna be with you all day." He said pulling me closer to him and burring his face into my neck.
"Won't they be mad?"
"They have eachother." He mumbled making me laugh.
"Ah ok. We can stay here." I agreed and I felt him smile on my neck.
We probably stayed in bed just talking and enjoying eachother's presence for about an hour. Finally I decided to get up and shower.
"Oppa imma take a shower ok?"
I started to get up but he pulled me back.
"Noooo...." He mumbled.
"C'mon it's almost noon." I laughed.
After a few seconds he let me go. I smiled and kissed his cheek before I left to shower.
As I walked to the bathroom my legs felt so shaky and my core was hurting. Damn him. But it wasn't as bad as I thought. My whole life I thought it would hurt like hell but after a while it was okay. Throughout my whole shower the only thoughts I had were of what happened last night. My heart would beat every time and I always caught myself blushing. After I finished my shower I went back to my room to get dressed.
"Taemin Oppa, are you gonna shower too?" I said towel drying my hair.
"Yeah I should. I'm all dirty cause of you."
I turned around in .5 seconds.
"I'm sorry what!?" I yelled.
Taemin laughed and walked over to me.
"Calm down baby I'm kidding." He said kissing my forehead.
"Go take a shower." I said pretending to be angry and facing away from him.
"Arriiiiii!!!" He whined.
"What?"
"I love you." He smiled caressing my hips.
"Yeah yeah whatever." I laughed.
"You're so mean." He said ruffling my hair and heading to the bathroom.

While Taemin was showering I made breakfast and watched some tv. He finally came out and as soon as he saw the food the sprinted to it and started eating.
"Fatty." I said.
"Me!?" He shot his head up.
"Yeah you!"
"Aish! You little punk!" He smiled and pinched my nose between his knuckles.
We ate together and relaxed for a while. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it." I said getting up from the table and heading for the door.
I opened it and...
"Ari chan!"
"Key Oppa!!" I smiled and we hugged like always.
Key, Jonghyun, Minho, and Jinki were standing at the door. Hearing us all Taemin came in.
"There he is." Minho said pointing to Taemin.
"Yah! How come you didn't come home yesterday!?"
"Well, Key Umma is here." Minho laughed.
"It was late by the time we got back from Incheon so I just crashed here." Taemin explained.
"Oh yeah? What did you guys do?" Jonghyun asked looking at the both of us.
"NOTHING!" I yelled.
"Lies!" Jinki said.
"It's not a lie!"
"You guys did something!!" Jonghyun said smiling super wide.
"No I swear!" I kept denying.
"The lies you tell." Jinki butted in.
"You guys irritate my soul." I said rolling eyes.
"Our Taeminie is no longer a baby!" Minho exclaimed and hugged Taemin.
"Hyung! You're embarrassing me!!" Taemin complained. I thought it was hilarious.
"And you." Key pointed at me.
"Uh...n-ne??"
"You have sinned." He said.
"But Key Oppa!"
"Ah! No buts! You...have...sinned."
I smiled and tried not to laugh.
"Oo! I see food! Time to eat!" Jinki said and ran to the food on the table. Everyone else followed him leaving me and Taemin at the door.
"I didn't know sleeping with me was a sin." Taemin said.
"Don't you start." I glared at him.
"I'm kidding Ari." He chuckled and brought me into a hug.

I walked back into the kitchen and saw everyone eating while watching the tv. Taemin and I joined them and we all had a good time just being together. I loved being with them. They all made me feel more welcome in Korea. I was happy. But little did I know that the drama with Taemin's mom wasn't the only big problem that was about to happen to me. I was about to go through more than you can imagine with Taemin. It was about to get rocky. And I wasn't ready.