Nine

After quickly recovering from the surprise, I look at the first thing in the box, knowing that I didn't have much time until Jocelyn and Luke would be home.

I look at the first thing in the box and smile widely, shaking to my head. It was a bunch of Supernatural posters. He's a freaking dork.

I remove the posters to reveal a picture of fetus Luke and someone I assumed to be his mother. I bit my lip, trying to old back an "awwww."

As I got deeper into the pictures, it progressively showed him aging. From teenager to adult, to attending college, to being with Jocelyn.

I felt guilty, going through his life like this, but I was so curious to why he would go through such extreme measures to hide something that didn't seem to possess anything horrendous or top secret.

After reaching the last picture with him and Jocelyn, the next part was in a vanilla envelope, which said Angel.

I felt my eyes widen, hands convulsing so hard that it took me a couple tries to take out all the photos.

The pictures were all of me, most of them taken when I wasn't aware of the fact. For example, I'd be looking away, smiling at a silly thing in the distance. There were others, images of me sleeping, or studying intensely. I didn't know whether to be creeped out or flattered.

Maybe he thinks of me as the daughter he never had. Dads do that, right? I tried to rationalize.

All rational thoughts and logic flew out the door when I found another picture of myself. In a f.ucking bikini.

I remembered the memory like it was yesterday. It was a year into Luke's and Jocelyn's marriage. They went to Dayton Beach in Florida, all the way across the country.
"I'm sick of the Pacific Ocean baby," I heard my mom whine to Luke. "Can we go to Florida or something?"

Luke shrugged nonchalantly. "Sure, I don't care. Cami," he said, suddenly addressing me. "Would you like to come too? It could be a family vacation as well as an anniversary thing."

I had never seen the Atlantic Ocean either, so I agreed, much to my mothers visible disappointment.

When we actually went on the vacation, we had all just gotten out of the water. Luke grabbed his camera and told me to do a pose. I turned around, putting one arm right under my chest and the other one close to my mouth so that I could bite on my nail. I didn't mean for it to look sexy; I was actually trying to make fun of models. But with the HD camera and the ocean in the background, it made me look a thousand times better than I thought it looked. He kept this photo all this time?

There were several other photos like that: when I was wearing oversized shirts, or ones that were too tight, exposing my cleavage.

I should have been absolutely repulsed by the sight of this. I should have called the police and had him arrested for trying to molest a minor. But I couldn't stop the embarrassed smile that was on my face when all I could think about was that Luke f.ucking Hemmings wanted me.

"You've been terribly naughty, daddy," I state out loud, to remind myself that this was real.

Oh it was definitely real, especially after I heard the front door open and slams shut.

Hey guys late update because I'm at six flags. Sorry for the cliffhanger. Check back again tomorrow ;)