Fourty Three

"What the fuck?" Luke exclaimed, trying to focus on the road.

I unbuckled my seat belt, the sound of the metal clinking onto the window. My hand snaked his pants and underwear down, to reveal his already partially hardened erection.

"Aw, fighting with me turned you on?" I cooed as if I had no idea, and he groaned, feeling my hand wrap around his length. My anger pushes any kind of nervousness or hesitation I had aside; I couldn't decided whether it was a good or bad thing.

I started pumping his shaft with one hand, leaving little kisses on the top. His grip on the steering wheel was getting tighter, knuckles pure white. The car started slowing down, and I knew Luke was afraid to crash.

I let out a soft laugh from underneath him before dipping my head just on the tip of his cock.

"F.ucking--agh!" Luke screamed, moving his hips and trying find friction.

I took my mouth off of him and looked up to see his desperate reaction. "Don't move, or I'll stop," I threatened, putting my mouth back on him.

I heard him growl, the vibrations running throughout his body. I took his whole length into my mouth and I felt him tense up, a loud moan ringing through my ears. One of his hands were now on the back of my head, guiding me up and down.

"Angel, baby," he cried, and I glanced up to see him gritting his teeth, trying to not let other drivers on the road know what was going on.

"Focus on the road," I snapped.

"How the hell am I--GOD--supposed to focus on the road when I have your perfect lips wrapped around my cock?" His voice cracked at this end, and I could tell he wasn't going to last long.

"I'm going to crash if you don't stop," he begged pathetically, which only made me suck harder, bringing my tongue to swirl around his tip.

"Oh sh-," Luke grunted as he bucked up, releasing his load into my mouth while hollering and whimpering like a baby.

I sat up, licking my lips and he glanced over at me in astonishment. He leaned back into his seat, sighing in exhaustion. I folded my arms smugly across my chest, giving myself a mental pat on the back.

I win.

LOL I'd never do anything of this crap I write myself but it's so fun making my made up character do it.
Vote and comment! Until tomorrow!