Twenty Five

I crept over to where Luke had gone, and hid behind the wall so I wasn't in eyeshot. I could still hear his agonizing voice from inside the stall, faintly.

"Shit, what is this girl doing to me?" He groaned quietly, and I could imagine him scrubbing a hand across his face, yanking on his already messy hair.

Look what you did; he's stressed out because of you, stupid.

Not wanting him to find out that I was spying on him, I ran back to the pool where I jumped in. I held back a yelp; I should have check the damn temperature before I went for it. My tits were freezing off.

After a few mintutes of soaking in the water, it allowed my body to get used to the different temperature, and it soon became relaxing; the sun and the coolness of the water creating the perfect balance.

Luke came back a few moments later, looking...guilty?

"Luke?"

"I'm sorry, Angel, I dont feel well. I'm just gonna go lie down in the room," he apologized, not meeting my eyes.

I tried to hide my disappointment. "I can come back up if you want."

"No, please, stay for a bit and have fun."

Opening my mouth to argue, I stopped when the look on his face became desperate. He wanted to be alone. A sick feeling creeped into my stomach. I ruined everything. I probably made him realize that what he feels for me is immoral, and wrong in every single way. It would explain why he tried acted like last night didn't even exist. He was probably tired of me and my bullshit.

"I'm sorry," he said softly, turning around to leave.

I should be relieved, or glad. But why does it feel like I just lost him? He's never tried to shut me out before. My overreactive mind was overfilled with countless thoughts, creating me to be insecure and angry, as a way of coping.

Fine. Two can play at that game. I don't need you either.

With that thought, I got out of the pool, grabbed my clothes and called Calum, the driver that Luke hired for me.

"Hey, could you pick me up at in front in 20?"

"Of course, be right there, 'mam."

Thoughts? Sorry this isn't one of my best. School is already hard wtf.