Twenty Eight

On the verge of crying, I ordered another drink. To my surprise, they didn't check my ID. I decided not to question it; I was too drunk and exhausted to think. At that point, I wanted to drink so much that I'd pass out.

I didn't want to remember Calum, and his furious stares, or Luke and the dreaded feeling of knowing that he doesn't want me. I didn't want to remember my dumbass mother, who cares about her own happiness more than her daughter.

At the bottom of my purse, I felt my phone buzz. Under the given circumstances, I wouldn't have answered my phone, but the buzzing was starting to get irritating.

"Hello?"

"Angel, baby, where are you?" A concerned voice blasted through the phone, and I could feel myself choke up at the sound of his voice.

"Why the hell would you care?" I spat, trying my hardest not to stumble over my own feet.

"Cami, why would you even say that?" At least his voice sounded sincere.

"Because," I whined childishly, "you make excuses to be away from me. You're a coward. Oooo. Like that lion from The Wizard of Oz," I laughed hard at my comment, slapping my hand down on my thigh and throwing my head back. "God, I'm so funny, why don't more people like me?"

I heard Luke sigh, then tisk impatiently. "Just-where are you? And how many drinks have you had?"

I groaned. "Some party by the beach. And I don't know. Like. 30 bajillion," I slurred.

"I'm on my way. Don't move, you hear me, young lady?"

Rolling my eyes, I remarked, "Kay, Daddy."

I grinned in amusement, hearing his breathing hitch, then hung up the phone.

Surprise! (This is the double update for today)
150 followers yay! Love you guys!
Remember, some of these chapters are very short, like 200 words. This is a DRABBLE fanfic.
And K can we just stop a moment and admire how well the picture goes with this entire story. No? Just me? Lol k bye