Thirty Four

Luke must have misinterpreted the bewildered expression on my face.

"I'm sorry...I get that you don't feel the same way...I shouldn't have said anything," he said, struggling to speak. It sounded like he was forced to say those words, painful, even.

He probably thought that I didn't feel anything back for him. I continued to look at him in silence, my brain not being able to form words.

"Can we forget this never happened?" He pleaded, and I couldn't stand to see the crushed look on his face. I didn't think anymore, I just attacked his lips, breathing in his entire existence.

At that moment, I didn't care if the whole word was against us, or would look down on us. All I cared about was him, and that he loved me.

Everything around us seemed to melt, my body needing to belong to him. By the way his fingers were digging into the sides of my hips, I knew he was thinking the same thing as well. I whined into his mouth, so needy to get even closer.

Luke pulled back first, panting as if he just ran a marathon, eyes darting back and forth as he scanned my face.

"I'm in love you, too," I said barely audible, "don't never doubt that for a minute."

This time, it was Luke that closed the distance between us, so quickly that I nearly missed the huge smile etched on his beautiful face.

Short but sweet :P
Writing this is making me depressed bc I want a Luke. Or a bf lmao. Alright, remember to vote! Next double update is 15k views.