Thirty Nine

Aye. Super long chapter. And it's alllll smut.

It all happened in the matter of two seconds. Luke grunted at my choice of words, my body pressed on him, as his lips pressed urgently against mine.

"Wrap your legs around me," he commanded and I obeyed right away. Grabbing my legs, he walked me to his room, throwing me into the bed and crawled over to me slowly. Luke watched my reaction, smiling wolfishly down at me.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me to him so he was hovering above me, an eruption of giggles escaping my lips. Taking off his shirt, he threw it on the floor before attacking my neck, sucking and nibbling. He pressed his tongue flat against my skin, dragging it down to my collarbone. I tangled my fingers in his soft hair and pulled, knowing that I was going to have bruises for later.

Never have I ever been so hungry for someone. I wanted to feel every inch of his skin. I pulled harder, and he murmured a curse word against my heated skin.

"Oh f.uck, I've waited for so long I don't even know what to do first," he whispered, stripping me of my dress, eyeing me like I was the most precious thing he's ever seen in his life. He tailed his finger across the top of my breasts, down to my stomach, playing with the hem of the new underwear I bought today.

"I like this a lot," he told me, bending down to kiss where his fingers just were.

"L-Luke," I panted, my body aching as if it were on fire, "do something. Touch me," I whined. The desperateness and foreign tone in my voice made me want to cry.

"Louder," he barked, unhooking my bra with one hand and winked before attaching his mouth to one of my breast, swirling his tongue around one of the nipples and I felt them harden immediately.

"Luke! Holy f.uck!" I hissed, feeling him grab the other one in his hand as I arched my back off the bed.

He pulled back, only to take off my panties, laying them to the side.

"I'm going to try something alright?" He said, licking his lips and spread my legs, and before I could even nod, he was leaving little kitten kisses and licks on my inner thighs. I shifted uncomfortably, trying to get the friction I pathetically needed. Luke coiled both arms around my legs, preventing me from squirming. "Don't move; you don't want me to tie you up do you?" He asked, looking up at me with his gorgeous eyes and I thought I was going to collapse at his dirty words.

He blew hot air into my core, and I nearly screamed. Licking my slit, he slid his tongue all the way up to my bundle of nerves, where he hooked his mouth around it and sucked.

"How does that make you feel, Angel? Hm? Let me hear you," I was going to respond, but he added a finger, still licking my clît. I let out a shaky breath, not being able to speak coherently.

""I think I asked you a question!" he exclaimed, curling his finger roughly, stroking my front wall deliciously.

"It feels so good Luke," I whimpered as I felt his finger brush against a sensitive spot inside of me. His lip ring added a cold sensation, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. "Please don't stop, oh God!"

"That's right, now eyes on me." I struggled to open my eyes, which locked with Luke's, a darker blue than I've ever seen them before.
"Ugh...so wet," he commented, but his voice was muffled against my core as he pumped two fingers in and out at a face pace.