Thirty Five

Unfortunately, Luke got call to come back for another meeting, so we didn't get home until 11 that night. Which also meant that I couldn't look at him the way I wanted to, or touch him, for hours. It was slowly driving me insane.

So when we got into the car, nothing stopped me from running my hand over his thigh suggestively while nipping softly on his jaw.
By the way he was squirming in his seat, I assumed I was doing something right.

"What are we doing tonight?" I asked, still stroking his leg up and down unconsciously.

"Uh...shit," he grumbled, closing his eyes and grabbed my hand to stop the maddening motion.

"Sorry," I purred smugly, admiring the tent I had caused in his slacks.

"Angel, look. I can't do what you want. Not yet," he chastised me like a little girl, getting out of the car as soon as it stopped moving. I pouted, having to run to catch up to the man. Curse him and his long legs.

"Why not?" I asked stubbornly, exasperated with his mood swings. One moment he was fine with fingering me on a f.ucking table and the next he was telling me no? Usually, I'm very mature in these situations, but my hormones had turned me into a sex-craving maniac. I ached for him.

Luke impatiently unlocked the door to our suite and stormed inside, with me following closely behind.

"Luke! Can you exapl-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I was pinned against the wall, my body frozen in shock.

"Trust me," he rasped, trying to keep his breathing steady, "I want you. So f.ucking badly. But now is not the time. So, you need to let me take care of my problem here before I bend you over and f.uck you until you can't stand tomorrow," he growled, his body shaking with lust.

My stomach dropped, my mouth opening and closing but nothing was coming out.

With those words, I watched him stride into the bathroom, locking the door behind him and successfully shut me out.

Thoughts? Why is Luke acting this way now? Hm...if you can guess it I'll follow you :3 also I'm probably gonna start updating in afternoons. My views went from 500 to like 250???
Alright until next time!