Thirty Six

Exasperated with everything that has been happening, I decided to just get ready for bed.
Confronting Luke didn't seem like the best idea, anymore.

Turning on the radio, I changed into one of Luke's old college shirts I confiscated a long time ago. It was long enough to fall all the way to my upper thigh, and it still smelled of him, like cologne and whiskey.

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance was playing softly in the background as I got into the oversized bed, pulling the covers over my legs. I huffed, running my fingers through my hair when thinking about everything that's happened between Luke and I. I hummed softly to myself, recalling the feeling of his lips on mine, and the warmth that consumed my entire being when he was around me.

God, did I have it bad.

My thoughts were inturrpted by the dinging of my phone, indicating that I had a text message.

Luke: Cami, I'm sorry.

I frowned. I was the one who pushed him too far. Why was he the one apologizing?

Me: There's nothing to apologize for.

Luke: I shouldn't have said that to you. I didn't want to scare you like that.

His reply was almost immediately, and I focused my gaze on my door. What was he doing over there? Why couldn't he just talk to me in person?

Me: I wasn't scared. If anything, it was f.ucking hot.

Luke: Angel...

There it is.

Me: hm?

Luke: I'm trying my hardest to not break down your door and take you right now.

I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to smile.

Me: nothing's stopping you.

Luke: Goddamn it. Goodnight, Cami.

I scoffed, groaning in confusion and annoyance. I shook my head, laying down and turning onto my side. Why couldn't I hate him instead? It would be so much easier.

My phone buzzed quietly again and I grabbed it, feeling my chest tighten.

Luke: oh yeah. I forgot. I love you. xx

Me: I love you.

With that last text, I turned off my phone for good this time and fell back onto the mattress, falling asleep with a smile on my face.

15K! EEEEE YAY! Double update later tonight. Hopefully I remember lol. A couple of you got my question... But I only followed the first person that got it.
Also, please IGNORE multiple updates. It always f.ucking happens with this app God damn.
Next question just cause I'm curious. Fav band member?