Twenty Four

As I saw Luke waddle awkwardly back into his room to change, I went back into mine, slipping on my black bikini. I grabbed a lacy white cover up and towel, before checking my appearance. I was surprised at what I saw.

The girl in front of me was radiating with energy, cheeks naturally rosy. She had a bright smile on her face, her eyes shining with happiness. It was a very nice change.

Walking to the front of the suite, I waited by the exit , running my hands through my hair. I thought back to the hunger I saw in Luke's eyes. What I did was crazy, but it felt amazing to know I had such an effect on him. It made me feel sexy and desired.

I then realized that it's been nearly 10 minutes and he hadn't come out yet. He was taking his sweet time in there. My mind wandered to the thought of him getting himself off again, until he walked out of his room with a pair of black sunglasses.

F.uck. I had to make sure that my mouth wasn't gaping open.

Don't do it, I told myself, don't look at his arm muscles, or his perfectly sculpted abs and chest. Or that gorgeous v-line that ran down onto his lower hips...

I looked away, hoping that he didn't catch me eye-f.ucking him to death.

"Ready, Angel?"

When I nodded, he grabbed my hand in his and started running out the door and down the hallway, successfully making me laugh and telling him to slow the hell down.

Because I couldn't catch up, he wrapped an arm around my waist like he did last night, and swooped me over his shoulder.

"Luke! What the hell? Put me down!" I exclaimed, thrashing in his arms.

The man was literally giggling. "Nope. And don't curse," he added seriously.

"You don't get to tell me what to do," I sassed, still squirming.

I wasn't prepared for the small smack he delivered to my bum.

Holy shit!

"Yes I do, I'm your step-father," he replied back wickedly."

"Please, you're just an oversized penguin."

Luke let out an amused snort and hit me again, hard enough so I could feel it, but not nearly hard enough for me to be hurt. I blushed crimson red. I was f.ucking aroused.

When I didn't say anything after that, he put me down. "I'm sorry, I was joking and got carried away. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

I was so turned on. "I'm f-fine, let's just go t-to the pool, yeah?" I stuttered, dashing to the elevator and pressing the button. He could not keep doing this shit and expect me not to jump his bones.

The whole way up was quiet, filled with so much sexual tension, it was suffocating.

When we got to the pool, the tension had slowly dissolved. I shoved the metal doors open with my elbows, the sun pouring it's waves down on me. It strikes the water at an angle, causing the crystal clear water to sparkle like diamonds.

My breath was taken away at the beauty of the scenery around us. It was shaped in a giant circle, the edges being the shallowest part of the pool. There was a small waterfall flowing into it, filtering the water to keep it clean. It even overlooked the whole city, being one of the tallest buildings in the area; it felt like you were on top of the world.

I placed my stuff down gently, trying to not cause any disturbance in the tranquil atmosphere. Taking the cover-up off my body, I was left in only my bikini. I basked in the amazing warmth of the light hitting my skin.

I turned around to see Luke raking my body from head to toe, smiling at me. I noticed that his eyes turned a deeper shade of blue every time he smiled. It was like looking into the more prominent part of the ocean. The steady, but unpredictable part.

There were a couple of girls sitting by the poolside with perfect bodies, clearly interested in my step-father. I couldn't believe that he was oblivious to the fact. And yet, I was the only one he looked at like that.

I walked over to him and linked my arm around one of his, stroking it lightly while giving him a soft smile, letting everyone who was watching know that he was mine.

"You coming in?" I asked.

He didn't take his eyes off of my hand, rubbing his firm bicep.

"Uh, yeah, just, uh...give me a minute," he managed to get out. He disconnected his arm with mine, heading toward the bathroom.

Shit. Had I gone too far?

Either way, I wasn't going to sit here and wait to find out.

I woke up to the best surprise ever :) 6k!! Thank you so much, you guys make this bearable. I have school today... So very early update.