Sixty Nine

I visited Luke everyday after school. He was recovering at a pace that someone could only call miraculous.

Tonight was the last night. Most of the staff had gone home, allowing me to say and do whatever I wanted with Luke, without worrying about anyone around us.

"How was your day, Angel?" Luke asked, his face instantly animating as I walked into the room. I smiled like an idiot, knowing that I was the only one he looked at that way.

I put my books down, and went over to his side, giving him a hug. "Good," I said simply, my voice muffled by his neck.

"Did you-oh." He was cut off by me trailing kisses down his neck.

"Hm?" I hummed, urging him to continue but I didn't stop my motions.

Luke closed his eyes and leaned back, giving me more access. He moaned softly, and I could feel the vibrations running through his body as I nibbled on it slightly. To be completely honest, I missed him. In every way. It was hard to spend a day without his kisses or touches.

"Stop," Luke whined, moving the hair out of my face, and leaving his hand on my lower back.

I smirked. "Why?"

"Because I can't do anything about it."

I stuck my tongue out a little and slid it down his neck slowly, causing him to shiver.

"Oh my God... I swear when I get out of here tomorrow," he muttered under his breath, jaw clenching.

I knew I was pushing it, but my body was pushing it and I couldn't stop myself.

"Oh?" I asked jokingly, "and what exactly are you gonna do about it?

"I don't know," he admitted, bringing a hand under my chin so that I was looking into his eyes. They were so blue and deep I wanted to jump into them and drown myself. They were dark, yet beautiful and so filled with life; I instantly compared them to how his soul would look. Maybe eyes really were the windows.

Luke leaned in so that our lips were grazing each other, but not close enough to touch completely.

"But I do know that Daddy doesn't like to be teased."

Hehehe so like I have fall break coming up and I'm really glad Bc school is stressing me out to the point of no return.