Epilogue--Part III

Two years later

"Oh my god, I think I'm literally gonna puke," I said dramatically, holding my stomach with one hand and placing the other on the wall, leaning my full weight onto it.

The tight white corset around my torso felt like it was going to cut off my supply of oxygen, which felt like it was getting scarcer by the minute. I stared at myself in the mirror, yet I couldn't even recognize the woman looking back at me. My usually board straight hair was in giant curls cascading down my back, pinned in a half up-half down hair-do.

"Babe, it's just Luke. This is no different than any other day," Ashton said, squatting down to fix the hem of my dress, which expanded outward out from the bottom of my waist, and fell to the ground.

I grinned at the sight of Ash in a tux. He looked incredible, especially with his new haircut. I missed his long hair, but he wouldn't stop complaining about how annoying it was.

"What are you smiling at?" He snapped, but I knew he was kidding by the little smile he offered me at the end.

"You look hot," I winked, and he let out a loud laugh, coming around to tighten the corset strings even further.

"Why are you talking about yourself?" Ashton asked, and I huffed as I felt the last of the air escape my body.

"I swear to God, I can't wait to get this damn dress off," I murmured bitterly under my breath, fidgeting slightly, earning a light tap on my ass from my best friend.

"Stop! You'll mess it up and I'll have to redo the whole thing," he chastised and I halted right away.

"Plus," he added cheekily, "you won't have to worry about taking it off; Luke will do that for you."

Despite dating Luke for two years, I still blushed at the thought of him taking off my clothes. All of a sudden, the sound of the piano filled the air, and I thought I was going to die from my anxiety.

Ashton looked over at me, and noticed my face. "Cami, you'll be fine. Just look at him. You won't even think about anything else," he reassured, sticking his arm around for me to take.

I took it apprehensively, holding on to him tightly. My father had passed away a year ago, so he couldn't be the one to lead me down the aisle. I could have walked down alone, but Ashton was the one person that was always there for me, and has been my family since day one. He's not only my best friend, but so much more than words can describe.

We walked into the entrance of the gigantic church, waiting for the doors to open.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and squeeze lightly. "Breath," Ash said, and I have him a nervous smile, taking in a deep breath.

Before I could let it out, the doors started slowly opening, and I tried not to run away from all the pairs of eyes glued onto me. I bit down on my lip as I took a couple small steps, mostly looking at the ground.

The music around me made my stomach church, the brisling and sounds of camera flashing was so unnerving I didn't think I could make it all the way down the aisle. I took a peak up when I got closer, and I suddenly felt time stop around me.

Luke was there, his eyes finally meeting mine, and I suddenly didn't remember where I was. I didn't feel like I was dying with every step anymore. Instead, it felt like home, like where I needed so desperately to be.

I smiled so big that it hurt, and I saw him fight and lose the urge as well. By the time I was in front of Luke and Ashton put my hands onto his, signifying that he was giving me up to the man in front of me, I couldn't look away. I melted from his intense blue eyes, absorbing in every detail of my face.

The rest of the ceremony went by fairly fast, and I zoned in and out the entire time, just constantly gazing at the gorgeous man that I was soon to call mine, when he wasn't already looking at me.

Soon, we were rising to our feet, holding each other's hands as the priest told Luke to repeat after him.

"I, Luke Hemmings, take you, Camille Novak, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

I watch affectionately as he slides a plain,but gorgeous, golden ring onto my finger.

"I can't believe you're finally mine. I know I'm a screw up, and I know I'm not perfect, but I promise with my life that I'll be anything you want me to be. You tell me to jump-I'll ask 'how high?' You want me to take off to take you to Paris? Then I'll get the tickets before you could even change your mind. The point is, in crazy about you. And even after I'm gone, and my soul is somewhere dark, it'll still be calling your name. I love you so much, it scares me, Angel," he whispered with so much meaning and passion behind his words, I wanted to scream.

I tried blinking back the tears, but I couldn't stop myself from being one of those horribly cliché women who cry at their weddings.

The grinning priest gave me a moment before asking me to repeat after him, too.

"I, Camille Novak, take you, Luke Hemmings, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."

"So do you, Luke, take Camille to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Camille, take Luke to be your husband?"

"Yes. I mean, I do," I stuttered, and Luke chuckled playfully at my anxiousness.

"Well then, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the priest said, and before I could even register his words, Luke pressed his lips onto mine.

We could have stood there kissing for days and I wouldn't have cared. Sadly, after a kiss that might have been a little too long for just a wedding, Luke pulled back with another smile on his face.

"I fucking love you, Cami."

"I love you, Luke," I said softly, all the emotions I was feeling overwhelming me.

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Hemmings."

Only then did I realize the thunderous applause in front of us, and I giggle as I watched Luke grab my arm and raise it up, like we had just won a competition or something.

"You're a dork," I teased, shaking my head at his childlike behavior.

He shot me a wink. "I'm your dork now."

Alright guys, this is it for good. I just want to thank everyone again for being here. I love you all so much. This book did end up reaching my personal goal of 50k. It means so freaking much to me, just knowing that many people gave this book a try!!

Also. Very important: GO READ MY NEW BOOK! It's out right now, called Ghost. Happy Halloween ;) (see what I did there)