Fourty Four

We got home early that night. Jocelyn was-surprise-not home as we hauled our stuff up the stairs and into our rooms. It had only been a couple hours after our fight in the car, but the rest of the time we road in silence. My body ached for him. My mind ached to be with him.

I laid down on the bed and sighed, running a frustrated hand through my black waves. We were only a room apart and yet, it felt as if I left him back in Chicago. I probably couldn't even tell him I thought he looked nice without worrying about someone questioning us.

Groaning, I thought back to the hectic car ride today. How f.uckable he looked when he was angry at me, or the way his moans sounded. I glanced quickly at my closed door, biting down on my lip unsurely. I figured that Luke should already be asleep; the car ride wore him out.

Hesitantly, I slid a hand under my oversized t-shirt and grabbed one of my breast into my hands. I frowned at the foreign but pleasurable feeling, closing my eyes and felt the heat rush up to my cheeks. I wasn't ever one to touch myself, but after the car ride, I was so aroused, I thought I was going to explode if I didn't have some kind of release soon. And if Luke couldn't be the one to do this for me, then I'd find a way to help myself.

I moaned softly, trailing my hand over my stomach and down to my underwear, copying the motions that Luke would do that drove me insane. Rubbing small circles on my core, I let out a shaky breath. I said Luke's name countless times, imagining that it was his hand instead of mine.

Sliding my underwear aside, I slipped one finger in, and started pumping slowly. "Oh God," I said weakly, shutting my eyes tight and throwing back my head, getting lost in the feeling.

I heard the faint sound of a door opening and closing, and I assumed Jocelyn had finally come home. I didn't care; it's not like she'd even realize we had came home, so I didn't cease my frenzied motions.

I increased my pace, adding another finger and moaning louder. "Fuck fuck, oh, Luke!" I whimpered, "God, I need you so badly."

All of a sudden my bed shifted around me, and I snapped my eyes open to meet the pair of eyes I needed so desperately.

"Angel..."

Seriously I don't remember writing so much smut but for now it's minimal. And it emphasizes how much they crave each other but it's forbidden, etc. lmao.
ON ANOTHER NOTE I HIT 4K VOTES YAYAYA ILYYYY. Update later tonight just cause.