Seventy Three

"And, this guy, he really tried hitting on you?" I giggled in amusement, sitting across the table from Luke as he told me a story from work earlier.

"I kept trying to tell him that I had work to do, paper work to fill out, but he wouldn't leave me alone!" Luke exclaimed.

"He was all like, 'dude come play a round of golf with me sometime.'" The man in front of me stopped telling the story to wiggle his eyebrows in a ridiculous manner, effectively causing me to laugh.

"And you know, I wanted to be polite so I just declined and said maybe some other time. He even tried to feel me up and I literally ran into the freaking employees only room." His statement made me laugh harder, tears starting to form.

"That's what I get for having such a hot boyfriend," I teased, "even other men can't help themselves."

I could hear Luke scoffing behind me as I got up to go grab some milk from the fridge. He followed closely until he was directly behind me, his hand traveling down my sides and rested on my ass.

"Deja Vu much?" He murmured into to my ear while I took the carton out.

"Oh Lord," I squeaked, feeling my face turn red at the memory.

"I still can't believe you actually thought I was Jocelyn."

Luke scratched his head awkwardly. "Actually, I have a confession to make."

I raised my eyebrows.

"I knew it wasn't Jocelyn."

My eyes widened, my jaw hanging open, and I almost dropped the milk carton onto the floor.

"What?" I exclaimed, and I was surprised my face hadn't melted off from how hot it was right then.

His face was also tinted pink, something that you don't see often.

"Y-you just looked so damn sexy, bent over in front of the fridge like that... And I couldn't stop myself from touching you. That day, I had knew I lost it," he practically moaned, and my body suddenly ached for him.

I bit down on my lip, placing down the milk onto the counter. I tried to subtly change the way I was standing so that my legs were crossed, hoping to get rid of the feeling that was starting to ignite, all the while making sure Luke doesn't notice. "I have a confession to make as well."

Luke smirked. "Hm?"

"I watched you have a dream about, uh, 'Angel' that morning, and I stayed there longer than I definitely should have," I said softly, rushing my words out so that I didn't have to hear them any longer than I had to.

His smirk turned into a cocky grin as he put his hands on my neck and shoulders, massaging with those long fingers of his.

"You liked that didn't you?"

I didn't reply, I just continued to close my eyes and felt the amazing motion of his hands on my shoulder, a sigh escaping between my lips.

"Naughty girl," Luke chastised, pressing his crotch onto my backside, and I could feel his boner. I groaned at the feeling, loving how he always wanted me. Hating actually how much I loved it.

I turned around so that I was resting my arms on his shoulders, crossing them behind his neck.

"I thought I was your Angel?" I asked innocently, slowly watching Luke's expression, which became laced with humor and lust.

"You are." Luke nodded, "you're just one of those fallen angels that told me to stop resisting my sins."

GUYS. IM ACTUALLY GONNA CRY. Yes, this is the last chapter of the official story, Resistance. AW THIS IS SO SAD!!!! It'll be a while until my next one comes out; maybe around Halloween time. So yes, this is finished, but there's still more to come. There's going to be a character ask (first time I've ever done it so this is gonna be interesting.) And there will be around 5 parts of an epilogue.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND THE PEOPLE THAT'VE BEEN HERE FROM THE BEGINNING. I LOVE YOU ALL. Xoxo. ~Chubbypandaz