1.

Chase POV

I woke up from my sleep seeing that it was dark out still here. Jetlag is a bitch. I looked over at a sleeping Zy and Cai and climbed out the bed. I checked the time on my phone that read 2 am, which was 11am back home. I walked out of the room and headed down the dark hall way. I heard noise as I came closer to the front of the resort. When I got to the living room all the men were up watching ESPN.
"Wassup twin?" Caden dapped me up as I got closer. I dapped Cameron up too, and gave Xavier and Josaun a head nod. This was my first time seeing them since we got here late thanks to Zyiare.

"I got jetlag." I admitted taking a seat on the couch as I kicked my legs up on the ottoman.
"All of us are." Cameron said doing something on his phone.
"Bout what time yall got in?" Caden asked.
"10."
"Damn why so late?" Cam asked. I shook my head not wanting to get into it.
"I didn't expect to see you here." I said to Josaun.
"Yeah she wanted to come but figured everybody would be here. So here I am." He said. I didn't have no problems with him or Xavier honestly. But things between me and Xavier has always been intense.
"Xavier." I spoke.
"Chase." He said returning his attention back to his phone.
"Who could you possibly be talking to at 2 in the morning?" I joked. But he glared at me.

"Cam is on his phone." He stated.
"True, but Cam ain't the one dating my sister. You are. I don't know what she tolerates from you at yall house but you won't disrespect her in front of me."
"We don't live together. And I don't disrespect her and you & I both know it. Because if I was we wouldn't be sitting here talking about it, we'd be bumping." He spat standing up. "Goodnight." He said before heading up the marble staircase.

"Why you always starting with him man?" Caden asked chuckling

"I just be curious. He just sensitive. He act like he hate me or some shit." I laughed.
"Yall need to gone head and get over this little beef yall got because either way it goes.. Yall stuck together." I rolled my eyes.
"Daddy." They all turned even though two out of the four niggas in here wasn't even fathers. Plus I knew that voice like the back of my hand.
"C'mon Cai." I said. She walked in my eye sight and stood up in front of me.
"Why you up?" I ask looking at her.
"Because when I got up, my mommy said you left." She said rubbing her eyes.
"So you came to find me?" I asked smiling and she nodded climbing up on the couch in my lap and into a ball.
"Cai you don't see me?" Caden asked.
"Hey Uncle Caden and Uncle Cam."She said resting her head on my chest and one around my torso.
"Still a daddy's girl?" He asked us and I laughed already knowing her answer.
"No I'm daddy's baby." She said.
And the both smiled turning their attention back to the TV.

But that she most definitely was, my baby. With Zy working so much... I spend almost all of my time with Cai. Before I knew it, I was falling asleep on the couch with Cai's soft snores in the air.

Zyiare POV

When I woke up it was 7 am. Kind of early but I couldn't sleep anymore. The bed was empty which I expected. Chase never sleeps in the bed with me anymore and Cai is almost always where he is. I got out the bed and did my hygiene tying my hair up in a messy bun. I headed down the hall towards the living room area. Caden and Cam were on the floor past out while Chase was on the couch knocked out with a wide awake Cai laying on his chest like a baby watching Doc Mcstuffins.