5.

Micah POV

"But mommy I want to call my daddy

"But mommy I want to call my daddy." Leena whined as I finished getting dressed.
"Leena be quiet. We have to go to dinner." I said.
"Call my daddy." She said again. She had been saying it for an hour straight. I walked to her and popped her leg twice, as she began to wail.
"Now, hush. And don't make me tell you no more." I scolded as she shrieked. What a drama queen she is.

After getting dressed, I pulled her hand out of the room as she threw a temper tantrum.
"Damn Leena, why you so loud?" Cameron asked her as she hit the ground.
"Oh hell nah." Chase said, picking her up under neath her arms and carrying her to the back like she had a disease.
"Oh she gone get a whooping." Cai said, and I feared for me child.
But I knew he wouldn't be too hard on her.

I walked to Chases room and peaked in to find him lighting her ass up with his belt. She screamed like he was killing her and then he sat her down and put his belt back on.
"Leena shut up. You being dramatic. If you don't stop crying right now, we're leaving you here, and you will not do anything else fun. Do you understand?" He asked her and she sucked her tears up quickly.
"Yes Uncle Chase." She said lowly. I headed back towards the front.
And minutes later he came back out with her on his hip and past her to me. She clung to me. My poor baby was traumatized.

***
Dinner was awkwardly quiet and I was extremely confused. It wasn't like my family not to talk to one another. All you could hear was the clanking of the forks on plates.
Seemed everyone was having their own problems.

Once dinner was over we wasted no time leaving.

It was going on 10 here and we were all jetlag and couldn't sleep but I needed Leena to sleep, she was bouncing off the walls.
"Leena, it's time for bed." I said sitting next to her in the bed she'd be sleeping in.
"Call my daddy." She said placing her hands on her hips. Not this again.
"Excuse me?" I asked raising eyebrow.
"Sorry mommy. Can you call my daddy please?" She asked more politely.
I took my phone off the charger and called Lance on FaceTime.

"Wassup Micah?" He asked.
"Nothing, Leena wanted me to call her daddy." I said passing her my phone.
"Hey princess." He said as I entered the bathroom to braid my hair up.
I heard her telling him all about her day. I loved their relationship.

After I was done braiding my hair I started towards the room so that I could braid hers.
"K goodnight daddy." Leena said once I was finished with her hair.
"Night princess." He said before they hung up. I got Leena settled in the bed and then I went to take a walk on the beach.

I couldn't fight the tears that were now streaming down my cheeks. How did I get my self in this fucked up situation?

Lance POV

"Wassup?" Asked my business partner and friend Gio as I sat on the patio.
"I miss her." I said honestly.
"Nigga really? Little Leena only gone for a week, she'll be back before you know it."He chuckled.
"Trent, not Leena. I miss Micah."
He looked at me long and hard.
"Your never getting her back." He said bluntly.
"I know man, she thinks I used her." I said.

Flashback

I knocked on the door of Micah's place.
After a few minutes she opened the door and looked at me confused.
"Um Lance, Micah is with my Uncle and Aunt for the weekend." She said. Which I was already aware of.
"I know, I came to talk to you."I said and she opened the door wider as I stepped in.

We sat on the couch and I couldn't help but take in her appearance. She wore some little spandex shorts, a tank top with no bra, and let her hair hang freely. It was when she let look the simplest that she was the most beautiful to me.
"Wassup?" She asked.
No use in beating around the bush. I stood up and walked over to her, taking her face in my hands kissing her.
Surprisingly, she didn't resist. She kissed back as our tongues connected.

I tugged at her clothes and she still didn't resist. When she was completely naked I laid her on the couch and kissed every inch of her body. Before maneuvering my way in.
"Mmmm." She moaned gripping the side of the couch.
"I'm sorry." I whispered against her neck as I penetrated. She scratched my back.
My release was approaching and I sped up shooting my seed up in her.

Her eyes widened as she pushed me off of her.
"Have you lost your damn mind!?" She yelled looking at the semen falling slowly out of her vagina.
"I'm sorry. But I want another baby. Because I feel like my time is coming, and it was always in my plans to have two children with you." I said honestly. She began to put clothes on.
"Lance I'm not just the bitch who you can nut in and expect to carry your child. I have my own life to live. You didn't consult me about this. Never asked if I wanted more children, had you asked you would've know I don't." She said through tears. I stepped closer to her but she moved away.

"Micah, I'm sorry." I said not realizing how it would truly affect her.
"You used me for some sex." She said as if she couldn't believe it.
"No Micah. I love you. And I know you'll love our child because you love Leena. That's why I did it. I didn't use you."
"You got to go." She said not looking at me.
I didn't argue just headed out the front door as she asked.

Flashback Over

"I mean, at least she forgave you for trying to impregnate her without her consent. But if you think you'll ever have a chance at a relationship with her again. You're crazy." He said.
"Yeah key word, trying. Clearly I was unsuccessful or she'd be pregnant now. So she had no reason to continue being mad at me. I do genuinely love her though." I said.

I'll do everything I can to get Micah back. I made a mistake by not sticking it out with her a long time ago, but I'll never make that mistake again.