33.

Micah POV

He pulled out collapsing next to me.
I pulled the covers over my bare body and wiped the tears that escaped my eyes.
"Micah?" He asked into the darkness.
I didn't even respond I was tired. For the past three weeks all me and Lance do is argue. Argue about where he's been, who he's with, and why he's constantly leaving. And to top it off he fucks me to make up for him always being gone.
"Micah, what's wrong?" He asked turning the light on.
"I'm just tired that's all." I said lowly.
I felt the bed dip, but I ignored it figuring he was getting ready to leave again.
But instead he came to my side of the bed and stood in front of me.
"Talk to me." He said lifting me up so that I was sitting on the bed. I grabbed my robe covering up.
"What do you want me to say?" I asked.
"No the question is what do you want me to say? Because we just had sex and now you're crying, something isn't right. So what's up? Was I rough? Did I make you uncomfortable? What's wrong?" He questioned with concern in his eyes.
"I just really want to know if you're cheating. I mean because if you are we can be done. I won't take Leena away from you. I just can't do it." I said. He chuckled sitting on the bed next to me.

"Really Micah?" He questioned yet again ignoring my question, I got up ready to go sleep in the guest bedroom but he grabbed my hand but I snatched it away continuing out the room. I stepped in to the living room and laid down on the couch.
"Micah this is your house. You can sleep in your own bed, I'll leave." Lance said scooping me up and carrying me to the bedroom.
"Just don't come back." I said.
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me. Do not come back to my house. When you want to see Leena you can call but as far as we go. I'm done." I said as tears fell.
"Alright man." He said kissing my forehead before leaving out.

I laid down and let my tears take over.

Very very SHORT, sorry.
Writers Block.