Chase's Epilogue.

Keep in mind. Everyone has their own Epilogue, And different time periods.

Chase POV

We sat in the therapist office. Which we had been doing for quite some time now. As much as I hated to admit it, it helped a lot. We came to an understanding. Zyiare didn't want anymore kids after we lost Zion and I never thought to ask anything of it. But that was her way of mourning.. I was completely different. I wanted to fill this empty void. I held this love for my son and it would never go away. I was perfectly content with Cai being an only child.

"It's been great working with you guys. I'm glad that you too have learned to come together as one. If you ever need me or to talk. I'm here." Chanel our counselor said.
"Thank you." We both said.

Over the past few weeks me and Zy have grown closer. We moved into a bigger house where Zay could live with us. He and that girl broke up. In my opinion she was nothing but trouble anyways. It made me cringe seeing him lying around the house all day so I forced him to get enrolled into college and he took the initiative to apply for a job at Champs.

"Babe I'm really happy with how we turned out. You know of all these years we been together I never been more in love with you?" Zy said resting her hand on my thigh as we headed to the house.
"Oh yeah? That's wassup baby."
I said as we pulled up to the house.
Zaylen and Cai were in the front yard playing basketball.
"You know sometimes I know he misses Darrin." Zy said looking at them. Sometimes she talks about Darrin sometimes she shuts me out.
"Yeah I know. But I got no doubt in my mind that he watching over y'all."
She just smiled and got out the car as Cai ran to her.
My baby. I never want to see her get bigger. I know Karma's a bitch and sure hope that all that I've done don't come back on my baby, because I'll paint this state red with blood.
I got out the car and she ran to me. I scooped her in my arms.
"Daddy, uncle Zaylen said he gone take me to the park so he can get some girls." She said. I shot a death glare at Zay.
"No he not baby." I assured her.

We all walked in the house.
Me and Zyiare walked to the bedroom. I kicked off my shoes and laid down in the bed as she climbed in and cuddle up next to me.
"I was thinking... Since you know we've grown closer since counseling that we can talk about anything." She said while tracing my tattoos with her finger nail.
"Okay wasssup." I said and she grew quiet. So I moved her body from mine and sat up in the bed.
"I know you better say something." I said sternly. And a tear fell down her cheek.
I felt my anger building up but remember that I took my medicine so I should be okay depending on what she told me.
"I slept with Quelle, but it was before we got married and we were on a break." She said all in one breath.
I couldn't control the laughter that was falling out my mouth uncontrollably.
"I'm going to kill him." I said honestly and nonchalantly.
"What!? No bae, what if you get arrested or someone comes after you." She said sitting up as well.
"There is not a single thing that puts fear in my body. But check this out, I fucked a girl named Chantelle who is my sisters ex Bestfriend since we been married and I still remain in contact with her." I said.
Shit I had to admit it sooner or later there is no better time.
She got up and was prepared to walk out the room without saying anything to me. So I grabbed her wrist.
"You just told me you fucked my Bestfriend and you walking out!" I raised my voice.
"But not while we was married." She said snatching away.

I sighed not wanting to argue today. I followed her out the room and found her in the kitchen. Just as I was getting ready to say some to her there was a knock at the door. She pushed past me and went to get it.
When I stepped around the corner as if it was planned there stood Chantelle with her newborn daughter Ciara.
I could only imagine how this looked to Zy.
"Chantelle, wassup why you here?" I asked.
"I really need to talk to you." She said avoiding the gaze Zy had on her.
Zy turned around grabbed her keys and stormed out.

Zyiare POV

I prayed to God that wasn't Chase's baby. But then again I didn't even stick around to see.
I had left close to 6 hours ago. It was now four in the afternoon and I had received a text from Zaylen letting me know they were all by Chase's parents house for a get together.
I wanted to know if the baby was his. So sure enough here I was sitting outside of the house.
I got out locking my doors behind me.

Going up to the door I knocked.
Unfortunately Chase was the one who answered.
I attempted to walk past him but he pulled me back.
"Whatever you want to know. Ask me now. This is my parents house and you ain't gon disrespect them because you feeling some type of way." He said lowly.
"Is the baby yours?"
"No."
"Then why was she there?"
"To tell me that Quelle was trying to set me up."
"And how the hell would she know?"
"Because that's his girl and baby."
I felt dumb but hell from my standing point that's not at all what it seemed like.

"Chase, did you kill him?" I asked afraid for the answer.
"Yeah."
I snatched away from him and started through the house.
I spoke to his parents and family then spotted the bitch in the backyard along with Keri and Xavier.
I stepped outside and Chase was close behind.
"Let me tell you something. I don't know why you came to the doorstep with the shit this morning but you got the right one. If Chase gets any jail time or killed over this shit, my daughter will be one parent short. Yours will be two." I said to her.
"You want my head for giving Chase a heads up? Would you have preferred Quelle come for his blood?" She retaliated.
"When did it become any of your concern. My man is very capable. But I guess you already know that you home wrecking ass bitch." I spat sitting down next to Keri, who looked to be more than pissed.
"It was a mistake. I didn't mean to ruin your family."
"No bitch I think you did intend to ruin my family. But you see that's where you're wrong. I got cheated on." I spat looking towards Chase. "But you got fucked and ducked because he's a married man. And what you thought was he was going to leave me for you!" I grilled and she started to cry.
"Aye chill out."Chase said to me and I was taken by surprise.
"Bitch I'm your wife. So what if she cries. Fuck you and her." I spat standing up but he quickly snatched me down into his lap holding a tight grip on me.
"Don't call me another bitch. You and I both no you ain't going no where. And I don't want her." He said.
"Keri." She started but Keri held up her hand.
"I'm still trying to figure out what ever happened to the baby you got pregnant with back in high school, you know the one that was conceived when Quelle was my boyfriend." Keri said.
"Keri I'm so sorry. Our friendship meant the world to me."
"Nah bitch my niggas dick meant more to you than our friendship."
She said nothing.
"I just want to know why you're still here!?"
"Because my mom and pops wanted to see her. Maybe convince her folks to let her come back and stay with them." Chase explained.
"What they say?" She questioned.
"You can come." He said and we all seemed to relax a bit.

***
"I really am sorry." He said to me as he kissed my forehead then Cai's who laid in his lap fast asleep.
"It's okay."
"No forreal. I'm done treating you the way I did all these years. You and Cai are the two most important people in my life. And I've done too much shit that made you consider taking all that away from me. I promise I'm done." He said looking me in the eyes.
I looked into his deep brown eyes. These weren't the same eyes I once looked into as a naive seventeen year old that got me pregnant from one night, these were the eyes of the man who made me complete, made me feel secure and gave me my children. Loves me unconditionally flaws and all. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
"I forgive you." I said kissing him.