31.

Keri POV
One month later.

I got out of the car, and unbuckled Zy'Lan from his car seat getting him out the car. I couldn't hold him afraid I'd hurt the baby so I held his hand walking across the street. It's been a month since Xavier and I, had our falling out. He still wants DNA test which hurts me but he hasn't changed towards Za-Za.
"You ready to see your daddy baby?"
"Yes."
We continued walking until we reached the entrance of the restaurant. I saw my people and walked over to the table.
I saw Tez and Britt, Josaun and Jaylin, and then Xavier kissing on some bitches neck.
"Hey baby." Britt said turning the attention away from them.

Little did she know that cut me deep, seeing him with her.
"My daddy." Zy'Lan said pulling away from her going to Xavier. Who picked him up placing him in his lap.
"How's little mama?"Jaylin asked rubbing my protruding belly.
"Good, active."
I could see Xavier looking at me out the corner of his eye.
"Can I get you something to drink?" The waitress asked.
"No thank you."
"You don't even want a water Keri?" Britt asked.
"Nope."
"She'll take a water." Xavier said causing everyone at the table to fall quiet.
"Um who is she and why did you feel the need to order for her?" The random hoe said.
"Really Xavier?" Jaylin asked.
He cleared his throat.
"She's my sons mother." He said calmly.
"Well that's fine, just as long as the baby she's carrying isn't yours we're okay. Is it yours?" She asked.
He looked me in my eyes then at her.
"I don't know." He said and it was like my heart broke. I got up as quickly as possible and left out the restaurant.

Xavier POV

She quickly got up. And I sighed. I passed Zy'Lan to Britt and went after her.
"Keri!" I called seeing her hurrying to her car. I jogged a little grabbing her hand only to have her snatch it away.
"You don't have to claim my baby! I don't need you for anything. I'll get you your stupid little DNA test for Zy'Lan even though you know just like I do that he and this baby are yours. After that you don't have to worry about me and mine." She spat.

I said nothing.
"You don't mean that."
"Oh I don't!? You just don't get it. I've bent over backwards trying to be the best girlfriend that I can be. And on top of that a mother. I've betrayed my family by putting you first and all you give me in return is denying my unborn? You really ain't shit!"
"I ain't shit because you kept something away from me! How many times do I have to tell you I hate being lied to!? Would it have killed you to let me know you were pregnant?"
"You're the one who said you didn't want anymore kids. Not me."
"Keri do you really think if I'd known at the time that you were already pregnant that I would've said it? I mean look at us! We're arguing in a parking lot. We've done nothing but fight for the last I don't know how many months. This is affecting my game. And most importantly our family. Yet we're bringing a baby into this fucked up ass situation."
"You knew what you were doing when you had sex with me!"
"I did. And I don't regret it."
"I'd hope not because whether you like it or not, she'll be here in 3 months."

"Y'all must be fucking still?" Floated over my shoulder. I sighed already knowing who it was.

"Bitch and you are!? You thirsty broad

"Bitch and you are!? You thirsty broad. Take your ass on so I can have a conversation with my baby father. I'd hate to have to drag your little ass for speaking out of turn." Keri said as she started towards her but I stood in front of her.
"I'd rather be little than fat hoe." Tasha said.
"Watch your mouth." I said to Tasha.
"I can't deal with this shit. Give me my son." Keri said as the rest of the crew stepped outside. She took Zy'Lan in her arms.
"You don't need to hold him." I warned.
She simply flipped me off putting him in his car seat. Before getting in and pulling off.

I turned to Tasha.
"We was cooling. But you fucked it up by disrespecting my baby mother. You dismissed. And don't let her catch you when she drop my daughter because I can't save you shawty."
She rolled her eyes before heading back in the restaurant I guess to call a cab.
"Your daughter?" Tez asked dapping me up.
"Yeah." There was no need to continue on with the shit about having a paternity test on my kids, because I know Keri never fucked around on me. I was just speaking out of anger.
"I want this shit right. I want my family right, before the baby get here."
"We'll go get your girl then nigga." Josaun said and I chucked jogging to my car.