15.

Keri POV

It's motherfucking Valentine's Day and I woke up all alone this morning.
I dialed Xavier's phone.
"Xavier Zakai Lewis." I said through gritted teeth.
"Yes baby?"
"Where are you and where the fuck is my son?"
"He's with me."
"Okay where the hell are you?"
"Is this good?" A females voice came through the phone.
"Xavier!" I yelled.
"Baby I gotta go, I love you." He said hanging up quickly. This bitch gone make me find him and kill his ass.

I walked down the steps towards the kitchen where I found breakfast on the counter waiting for me. It was bacon, country ham, sausage, grits, eggs, pancakes, mixed fruit, and some orange juice. With a note.

Yes, I made every part of this. Because I love you with every part of me. I love you, see you later.

-Daddy & ZaZa

I couldn't help the tears now falling down my face. I was so emotional these days. Just as I was wiping my face I felt the sudden urge to vomit. I rushed to the hall bathroom and released my insides into the toilet.
"Miss Keri, are you alright dear?" The housekeeper Louise asked stepping into the bathroom holding my hair back. I shook my head no, before getting up and brushing my teeth again.

"Last nights dinner wasn't sitting well, but I should eat." I said walking back to the kitchen to start on my breakfast.
"Are you sure?" She pressed.
"Positive." I said eating a piece of bacon.

Just as I was finishing up my breakfast I called Xavier again.
"Yes baby?" He asked as the phone muffled.
"Don't yes baby me. Where the fuck you at bitch?" I snapped. The phone was quiet for a while.
"Now Keri, I think you know better than to disrespect me. It's Valentine's Day, so I ain't gone press the issue but don't mistake my kindness for weakness. You will respect me. Now run that back by me the correct way." He said sternly and I let out a sigh.
"I just want to know where you are Xavier."
"Me and ZaZa getting haircuts. But look we'll see you later. Get dressed, you gotta spa appointment at 1."
"Okay, I appreciate it, and my breakfast but I really would like to be spending this day with you."
"I understand. And you will just later on. Did you eat?" He asked.
And I looked at my empty plate.
"Yes."
"Mmhm. Let me talk to Louise."
"I ate." I assured. Not wanting her to tell him about me getting sick previously to me eating.
"Let me talk to her." He repeated. I sighed passing her the phone before going to use to restroom.

After doing my business and washing my hands, I walked back to the kitchen.
"Sorry love." She said passing me the phone back.
"Keri." Xavier said into the phone.
"Yes." I said confused.
"You sick?"
I glared at Louise before returning my attention to the phone.
"No I'm fine."
"Don't lie to me. If you're sick stay home, I'll be there."
Whatever he was doing had to have been important.
"I'm just fine. I'm going to get dressed, love you. Bye." I said hanging up. Had I stayed on the phone he more than likely would have convinced himself that I'm sick and come home.

***
I walked into the spa and noticed Zy, Micah, Jaylin, and Mariah. We greeted one another.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked smiling as I sat in the massage chair.
"Xavier asked us to join you. How you feeling love?" Micah questioned and I just shrugged.
"You know you have to tell him right?" Zy added.
"Ain't shit to tell." I snapped not wanting to go into further details.
"What's going on with you Keri?" Jaylin asked while texting away.
"It's Valentine's Day. Don't yall got some niggas to be with?" I asked.
"Damn, Xavier need to come get you. Because this attitude ain't getting it." Mariah said.
"And when did you grow your balls?" I asked.
"When my husband told me he wanted a divorce." She said sadly and I felt bad for her.
Caden had grown distant from us lately but I figured he was just stressed from basketball.
"Divorce for what!?" Zy practically yelled.
"Long story. I'll tell yall later." She said laying back in her massaging seat.

I closed my eyes as well.
Until someone cleared their throat.
I opened my eyes and before me stood Xavier's ex. Natalie, Natavia or whatever.

"Keri, it's nice to see you again

"Keri, it's nice to see you again." She spoke with a smirk.
"I wish I could say the same."
"Anyways you know what I just love? When I see you and Xavier, all over the TV and magazines. I can't help but think that should have been me."
"Well it's not."
"Are you sure about that?" She asked pulling out her phone. Showing me a video of her and Xavier having sex. I felt the tears beating at my eyes. He was so rough with her and that made me feel like that's why he was cheating because I wouldn't let him fuck me like that.

In one swift motion I jumped out of the chair and onto her throwing punches at her face.
I was pulled off by the girls.
"Keri you have to consider the baby." Zy said.
And I wiped my tears storming out of the spa.

* * *

My knee jumped as I sat on the couch

My knee jumped as I sat on the couch. It was 9 and Xavier hadn't made it back with Zy'Lan yet but he would eventually.
Five minutes later the front door flew opened.
"You left me there looking stupid!" He yelled. But I was too mad to even feel fear from his voice.
"I asked you to come to the restaurant for a fucking reason." He said stepping into the living room. He was dressed nicely. But fuck him.
"I'm taking my son and I'm leaving you. I promise you I am." I said lowly.
"Excuse me."
"I said I'm leaving!" I yelled.
"And going where? And for what?"
"You cheated on me. I've never cheated on you!" I cried punching him in his chest.
"What are you talking about!?"
He grabbed my arms.
"Keri, I haven't cheated on you. What are you talking about?"
"I saw the video of you and your ex."
"Natalia!?"
"You had sex with her. I saw it with my own eyes." I cried.
"Keri I don't know what you're talking about baby. I swear to God I don't." He pleaded.
"You're lying."
"Baby I was only talking to Natalia for business reasons. But I never fucked her. You gotta believe me." He pleaded.
"I don't." I said pulling out of his embrace.
"Where is my son?" I asked looking away from him.
"He's at your moms." He said sitting down.
"That's where I'll be too." I said walking out the house and slamming the front door behind me.