19.

Three months later.
Xavier POV

Me and Keri not being together has taken a toll on me. I miss her so much. I barely even see her anymore. And it's killing me. It's been three long months.
"You ready to go see Aunt Zy?"I asked Zy'Lan and he nodded continuing to drink his juice.
Keri said she wanted to talk to me. And to leave Zy with someone so I'm going to do just that.

***

I sighed pulling up to the hotel.
I got out and headed inside. I got in the elevator and road it all the way to the top.
I got to the door and knocked. For this to be my girl im nervous more than I've ever been.
The door opened and she stood in front of me. I started to hug her but she used her hand to push me back.

 I started to hug her but she used her hand to push me back

"It's been three months Keri. When are you going to stop acting like this and come home?"I asked sitting down on one of the beds.
"That's what I've been meaning to talk to you about..." She started playing with the end of the gigantic shirt she wore.
"Well talk to me. Because I miss you. And I didn't do anything wrong."
"I know." She said lowly.
"You know?" I asked completely surprised.
"Yes, now let's go."
I didn't argue just washed as she pulled some shorts on under the shirt and pulled her hair in a ponytail.

***
"Why are we here? Whose house is this?" I asked and she said nothing just continued banging on the door.
"What!?" The door swung opened and my eyes jumped out of my head. It was Natalia's house. How I don't know where my own ex lives you may wonder? Um simply because I thought she still lived in New Orleans, I only thought she was here on business.
"You nasty bitch!" Keri yelled before swinging at Natalia and knocking her on her ass.
Keri was throwing punches and kicks. And Natalia was too. After having seen enough, I picked Keri up and carried her out of the house and back to the car. I put her in and shut the door.

"That dumb bitch! She's mad at me because you wanted me!" Natalia yelled once I stepped back in.
"Don't call her a bitch Natalia. I haven't even gotten the chance to even confront you about that shit you pulled. You should be in jail."
"You can't prove I did shit." She said smiling evilly.
"Natalia you drugged me shawty. And took a video of us having sex. Anybody who can take the time and watch the video can clearly see that I'm not in my right mind."
"Oh can they? Or maybe they'll call it rape. Because if you watched the video as well as you claim you'd see you were pretty damn rough with me. Grabbing me by my neck and what not. Don't get me wrong I loved every moment and inch of it daddy." She said smirking running her hand on my thigh. I stepped back.
I had watched the video. And I was rough but I didn't remember any of that. I don't even have sex with my own girl like that..
"Natalia this isn't a fucking game. If I get arrested for anything that gotta do with this shit and have to miss out on any of my sons life.. I promise you.. Your days will be numbered. So choose wisely." I said lowly. A look of worry came in her eyes but it quickly left.
"Whose going to kill me? Your girl or her family. Because they're all a bunch of murders."
"Just listen to what I tell you." I say about to leave but she grabbed my hand and I snatched it away.
"And you listen to me. If your girlfriend even lays so much as a finger on me, she'll be arrested. And I'd hate for you to have to raise two babies by yourself." She said.

I rolled my eyes. Leaving the house. Just as I stepped out I started to think about what she said. I know like hell this bitch isn't pregnant and trying to trap me with no baby. I turned to say something her and the door closed.

I let out a sigh. Heading back to the car and getting in.
"Did you think that was a good idea?" I asked backing up.
"Yup."
"Well I don't. You can't pull no more shit like that. She can have either of us arrested and Zy'Lan needs us both. So just chill out and let me handle it. Plus I gotta figure some shit out." I said pulling my goatee.
"Shit like what Xavier?"
"She said if you did something to her and you'd go to jail I'd have to raise two babies on my own." I said.
Her eyes widened. She started to speak.
But I cut her off.
"If she's pregnant, she'll get rid of it. So don't even worry about it."
"So you really don't want anymore kids?"
"Nope, and especially not by her crazy ass. So just let it go."

The rest of the ride was quiet. Keri cried some but I figured it was her overthinking about Natalia possibly being pregnant, so I just left her alone. I'll deal with that later.