9

Keri

I sat on the couch with ZaZa's head resting in my lap. I typed on my iPad informing some people at work, the things I'd need them to do.
The door opened and in walked Tez and Britt.
"Excuse me, that key is for emergency use only." I explained.
"It is an emergency. I missed my baby." Britt explained taking him from my lap.
"You're out of practice early." I said to Tez.
"Yeah well we don't usually practice as long when we have a game."
It has really slipped my mind that they had a game tonight because I was upset with Xavier.
"Oh."
"I'm surprised he ain't over here."
"Don't be. I doubt he ever be over here again."
"Don't say that Keri." Britt said.
"Well he probably won't. My thing is he won't admit to cheating. And it bothers me because I know he is, then he wonder why I won't marry him."
"Keri that man is not cheating on you." Tez defended.
"Then where the hell did all them scratches come from?"
"What scratches?" He asked.
"Tez don't play dumb. Yall play basketball together. I know he takes his shirt off and you see them damn scratch marks on his back."
He started laughing.
"Oh those? That's from when we fought your brother and his friend."
I was shocked and confused because this was the first I'd heard anything about it.
"You said what?" I questioned.
"Your dread head brother and me fought. And then Xavier and his friend fought."

Chase didn't call people friends. And the only person he did was my ex-boyfriend Quelle. And I told Xavier about beefing with him. He shot his ass once and tried to kill him, I have no doubt he'd do it again. He don't give a fuck if he's my boyfriend and my sons father. That's the main reasons he'd probably kill him.
"I'm going to the game tonight." I told Tez.

***
They won the game and I was the least bit thrilled. Me and him made eye contact through out the game until I guess he realized I was pissed and stopped looking my way.

Tez and Britt were taking Zy'Lan with them tonight so this could be dealt with

The more I told myself me and him needed to talk the more I didn't want to say anything to him. I saw him walking my way through the crowd and I grabbed my things and headed in the opposite direction.
I brought the spare to his truck and I was gone leave with or without his ass.
When I got close enough to the truck I unlocked the doors only to be grabbed.
"So you just gone leave in my truck?" He asked looking down at me. I attempted to push him but he didn't budge.
"Man get your ass in the passenger seat." He said walking me to the side before going to his.

The drive to his house was long and quiet. When we go there I hurried out the car.
"What's your problem man?" He asked.
"You! Why did you fight Quelle and not tell me?!" I yelled he just chuckled heading up the stairs. I followed behind until he went into the bathroom. I sat on the bed and waited.

Xavier POV

Here I am thinking it's something serious since she ain't have my son with her. And she come at me on some bullshit like that. I ignored her and started for my shower.

Once I was finished and dressed I stepped out the steamy bathroom and she sat there with her arms folded.

"Why you care?" I asked with a grin.
"It's funny!? He could come and kill you right now if he wanted to Xavier. He don't have nothing to lose."
"Clearly neither do I. Since you still give a fuck about the nigga."
"Can't believe you." She said standing up attempting to walk out but I grabbed her pinning her against the wall.

"You gone leave me because I fought your ex?"
"Get off of me please."
"Nah you came here mad with me because I fought the nigga that tried to kill me. Don't no nigga strike fear in me. And you know that. I may not be in that shit no more but that don't mean I'm playing dumb. I'm not new to this shit im true to it. So why you tripping?"
"I just want Zy'Lan to grow up with his father."
"And he is. You talking like you and him ain't taken care of."
"We ain't because you too busy fucking these nasty ass hoes."

I knew she ain't believe that because she couldn't look me in the face and say it. I kissed her and our tongues fought.
I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Stripping her down.
"Do you really think I'm cheating on you?" I asked kissing her from her neck down south. It's been months since I got in and i ain't missing out no more.
"Yes." She moaned and I chuckled to myself.
"Why you still with me then?" I asked stepping out of my basketball shorts and my briefs as I climbed back on the bed and hovered over her.
I didn't get an answer.
So I just placed my piece at her entrance and struck her long and hard. She grabbed at the sheets.
"You hear me talking to you?" I said lowly as I thrust in her.
"Yes." She said pushing at my stomach but I grabbed her hands and made her take it all.
"So why you with me?"
"Because I love you." She said looking dead in my eyes. I starred down into hers while I slowly grinded against her pelvis.

She creamed me over but I hadn't gotten my release yet.
So I flipped her over to where she was on top and guided her by the hips. She laid chest to chest with me while she rode me.
I couldn't keep the grunts to myself. I missed her. A nigga been on drought. I nutted up inside of her. Hope she on birth control if not we'll be alright.

We laid in the bed next to each other.
"Still think I'm cheating on you?" I asked.
"No." She said quietly.
"Then move in with me."
I expected her to say no.
"Okay." She said surprising me. I was happy as fuck that I was ready for another round.