18.

Caden POV

The results came back. And It says that me and Giana share a three year old son. I sighed knowing that any chances I had to try and mend my broken relationship were slim to none now.
"So how is this going to work out?" I asked.
"You can see him whenever you like. I won't deny you your rights. But I really want you and Khalil to keep as far away from each other. And my child out of harms way." Giana said.
"I truthfully and honestly don't give a fuck about how he feel about the shit. He's my son and I've missed a good portion of his life and I can't miss no more of it."
"He's still my husband Caden."
"Yeah but he wasn't when you laid down with me so I don't care."
"But he was my man."
"Your man but you let me fuck you raw. Man bye. Get on with that shit. Thought we moved past you wanting to play victim."
"I'm not playing victim but my entire marriage is at stakes right now over a mistake with someone who never even cared about me."
"And mine isn't! You go sit down with some lawyers and have them tell you that you and your wife are legally separated until further notice. Then she's gone MIA. Oh wait and on top of that she's pregnant. Then you come talk to me." I semi yelled.
"I'm sorry Caden."
"Don't be sorry. What happened has already happened now we have to deal with it. And make the best of it."
She just nodded.
"So when Ima meet him?" I asked.
"I don't know I have to talk to Khalil."
I chuckled.
"You have to talk to him about whether I can see my son or not? I already see how this shit gone go. But you know what alright." I said standing up getting the door for her waiting for her to catch the hint and get the fuck out.

And she did.

I sat on the couch and called Mariah's mom.
"Yes Caden?"
"Look, you can stop trying to play me like she ain't there because I know she is. Please don't make me run up in your shit just so I can talk to my wife." I said.
She sighed.
"Fine." She said and the phone made some noise.
"Hello?" I said once the other side of the phone fell quiet.
"Mmhm."
"Baby."
"Yeah Caden."
"A separation? Like you dead ass wanna leave me?"
"No I don't but I'm so tired of all of this. Tired of you."
"Babe it was damn near 4 years ago."
"Is he yours?"
I sighed.
"Yeah."
The phone was quiet.
"Mariah baby. I'm sorry I really am. But you're my wife and I need you."
"I needed you too Caden a lot of times and you put me on the back burner."
I guess she was referring to the abortion she had.
"I understand that but I've done everything in my will to make up for it."
"Caden, I've never had to take care of a child full time especially not one that wasn't mine."
"I've never taken care of a child period."
"I haven't changed my mind. We are staying separated. And I'm staying here."
"That shit ain't cool but okay."
"Whatever man."
"Yeah but I love you."
"I love you too."

And with that we hung up.

Mariah POV

I rubbed my very flat belly.
"It'll be okay." My mom said sitting next to me.
"No it won't ma. I can't leave him even if I wanted to."
"And why the hell not?"
"Because I'm carrying his baby. And if I'd leave I'd raise it by myself. He's my support. Shit ma this house we in right now he paid for."
"Those are materialistic things. If your heart ain't in it don't stay."
I was quiet.
"So what you gone do?"
"I think I'm done." I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

Short😩 buuuuuuuut.
The end of Caden & Mariah? Hm😔😩👀