37.Part II

Keri POV

We really weren't on the jet for long. It felt like we were because I had to sit next to my least favorite person. But it was actually very short.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"California." He said texting away.
"And why is that?" I asked.
"You'll see."
"See you playing games, I don't want to be her with you. I want to be at home with my baby, watching--" I started but was cut off by him kissing me. It felt right but I didn't want to be kissing him so I pulled away.
"Just relax. You said you don't trust me and that's fine but I need you to just see what I have in store and if you still don't want to be with me when I'm done. I'll leave you alone." He said said looking down at me.
"When are we getting off of this stupid plane? I'm hungry."
"You should have said something. I could have got you some food."
"Well I'm pregnant with your hungry child so you should have already known."
"Well we are getting off now. So we can go get something to eat."

We got off the plane and walked through the airport. Cameras flashed and people crowded us which was usual but being as fat as I am, I didn't like people that close to me. A crazy fan might push me or something.
"Xavier Lewis!"
"Xavier Lewis, how does it feel to be in California?"
"Is this your girlfriend!?"
"How far along is she?" One reported asked reaching for my stomach but Xavier pushed him back into the crowd.
"Don't touch her." He snapped, wrapping his arms around my waist as he held me in front of him. He had body guards but clearly they weren't doing what they were supposed to.

We got out the airport and into a black Hummer.
"This is a nice truck." I said admiring the all black and brown interior. And dark tented windows. I kept noticing KL emblemed in the car. On the seats. The steering wheel. I wondered whose car he was driving and why'd they let his ass drive it.
"Think so?" He asked.
"Yup." I said popping the P. Looking out the window.
"Good because it's yours."
"What!?" I snapped my neck toward him.
"You heard me."
KL? I thought to myself.
"Who the hell is KL?"
"Keri Lewis." He said smirking.
"My last name will never be Lewis. So take this shit back." I spat looking out the window once again. I saw a sign that read Los Angeles.
It was a pretty city from what I could see.

We came to a stop and he got out as I was reaching for my purse and then came over and opened my door for me while attempting to help me out the truck but I shoved him away.
"How long you gone continue to do me this way?" He asked closing my door leading me into the restaurant.
"I'm not doing you any type of way."
"Keri I said I was sorry, I'm trying to make it up to you."
"Well if this what you call trying? Getting me on planes without my consent and buying me big ass trucks with inaccurate initials everywhere in. You should just stop now." I said walking in.

"Mr. Lewis, you finally made it. Welcome to California. I hope you two enjoy your meals and the rest of your visit." The host said smiling as he lead us to our table. This restaurant was very nice. But a bit much for lunch if you asked me.

When we got to the table. There were other people there.
Xavier dapped some of the men, and waved at the women with them. While I sat there trying to keep my composure.
"Everyone this is Keri. Keri these are my teammates." Xavier said giving me pleading eyes to be on my best behavior.
"Hi." I said taking my seat.
"She's beautiful." One of the women spoke.
"Thank you."

I smiled genuinely throughout this pregnancy I've felt very insecure with my body. I don't carry baby girl the same way I did Zy'Lan. At five months pregnant with Zy'Lan you could barely tell I was pregnant. With her, I look like I'm carrying twins.
Xavier sat next to me placing his arm on the back of my chair.