38.

Jaylin POV

One week later.
"Oh my gosh, the wedding was absolutely beautiful." I said unpacking my suitcase. We had just gotta back from California. And now I really regret not having a wedding. And seeing my cousin happy with her husband and son, with a baby on the way. Made me think.
"Yeah it was straight. What's on your mind?" Josaun asked.
"Let's have a baby." I said straddling him.
He fell back on the bed, with his hands firmly on my waist as he laughed.
"That's funny to you?" I asked getting off his lap.
"Yeah it was. You always see shit then want to the same. We ain't everybody else. We eloped. We have had sex once. Let's just be real. That's not going to happen. And if it does it won't be happening anytime soon." He said sitting up.

"Cool." I said leaving out of the room.
I'd be lying if I said my feelings weren't hurt. Maybe it's the fact that everyone around me is married, getting married, having kids or already have kids and then there's me. I'm always longing to fit in.

I took out my phone and decided to make a quick call.
"Hello?"
"Yeah, uh can you meet me somewhere?"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm positive."

And with that I hung up.
I felt like this was going to be bad. But I had to get some things off my chest.

***

I sat at the park with a shaky knee. Part of me was like just do it. Stop being a pussy. And then the other was like don't do this Jaylin.
"Wassup." I guess it was now or never. I turned and came face to face with him. Kyle.
"Hi."
"You alright?"
"Let's just skip the point. You raped me Kyle. Took advantage of me! And I trusted you. And because of you, I can not have sex with my own husband because I feel like he's going to harm me." I stated.
"Jay, I was drunk and high and I promise I didn't know. I wish you would have listened to me."
"I don't want to listen to you. I want you to shut up and listen to me! You hurt me so bad that I shut men out for so long. It took me so long to get close to my man. He never did anything to hurt me. Yet he's making up for shit that you did. And that's not fair. I want to move on with my life. I want to have kids. And love them. But I can't because one I'm afraid to have sex with my own husband. Two im afraid that I won't be able to protect my kids because my parents couldn't protect me. I don't want my daughter to turn out like this. And I just wanted to let you know that you did this to me and hope that it would relieve some of my pain."

"Yo, Jaylin what the fuck is up!?" I heard float over my shoulder. I quickly got up from the bench as Josaun made his way over to me.
"We talking dawg. Pipe that shit down." Kyle said standing up.
"Stop." I said pushing Kyle away from Josaun.
"I don't want you no where near my wife my nigga! Get yo ass back or get laid out!" Josaun said lifting his shirt flashing his heat.
"Babe please stop." I said pulling Josaun away.
"Don't touch me." He snatched away getting in the truck.

I said all I needed to say to Kyle so I got in my car and left.

***

After the situation at park, Josaun didn't come home and I was worried.
My phone began to ring.
"Hey Jaylin."
"Yes?" I asked unfamiliar with who was on my phone.
"Um Josaun is down here at your uncles bar, and he got a female in his face. I told him don't be disrespectful but he ignored me."
I rolled my eyes.
"I'll be there."
I hung up.

****

I walked in the bar. And stood next to Josaun as he held onto the bitch.
"This what marriage is like? We come to bars and do this shit?" I asked.
"Man get out my face with all that. You was just at the park with a nigga who hurt you and now you in my face." He said shaking his head returning his attention back to the girl.
"And that makes this okay!?" I yelled.
"Bitch he said step off. Why are you still here?"the girl asked.
"He's my husband hoe. That's why the fuck I'm still here!" I yelled as Josaun held me back.
"Bitch!" She said throwing her drink my way.
I snatched her hair and started beating in her face before I was lifted out the bar.

I didn't say a single word the entire time home.
My night was all the way fucked up.

Josaun POV

I shook my head as she stormed through the house, slamming doors and shit behind her.
"I don't care about you being mad. You had no business fighting."I said getting a water.
"That hoe threw alcohol in my face. And you really gone sit here and tell me I had no business fighting? You crazy out your mind!" She yelled slamming another door.

I don't have time for Jaylin's little attitude.
Shit she started the day out mad that I said I don't want to have a baby. If you ask me I'm still young and got a lot more life to live.
But I made her my wife because I love her and will give her anything she wants. Didn't realize this was one of those things.

I started up the stairs and into our room. Hearing music from the bathroom I opened it and stripped down, climbing in the shower with her.
"Why you want a baby now? You haven't even said one single word about a baby until today. What's up?"I asked with her back pressed against my front.
"I just want to fill this empty void. I feel so incomplete."
"And you think a baby will fill that?"
"Yes Josaun. I do!" She said facing me.

I didn't say anything just turned her towards me. And kissing her. I cut the shower off getting out and pulling her with me.
I laid her out on the bed. And kissed every inch of her body.
"Go slow." Was all she said.