37. Part I

Several Parts to this Chapter.

Keri POV

After the whole situation at the restaurant I wanted nothing more to do with Xavier. I'm mentally, physically, and emotionally tired.
I'm too pregnant for his shit.
There was knock at my door.
I rolled my eyes, getting up and going to get it.

I opened it to find Britt and Jaylin.
"What are y'all doing here?" I asked.
"We gotta go. It's an emergency." Britt said coming in.
"What's going on?"I asked feeling worried.
"Calm down everything is okay." Jaylin said.
"Jaylin somebody needs to tell me what's going on."
"It's Xavier!"Britt yelled from the back. My heart dropped. I was more than pissed with him but I couldn't imagine anything happening to him.
I rushed to ZaZas room as fast as my pregnant belly would allow.
"I got him." Jaylin said lifting him up.
I started to pack him a bag but Britt took over.

She was so frantic that I couldn't fight the negative thoughts going through my head.
We got in the car. And I couldn't fight the tears falling.
"Keri don't cry girl. Xavier is fine." Britt said. But I felt that she was lying to me. And continued to cry.

I cried myself to sleep. And when I woke up. We were at a private jet.
"You go. We got Zy'Lan." Jaylin said.
"And stop that crying." Britt added.

I had to get on a plane to go see Xavier. Whatever is going on must be serious. He's probably in critical condition somewhere fighting for his life. Tears flowed down my eyes as I started up the jets steps.

I took a seat on the empty plane and let my fears take over as I cried.
"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I opened my eyes to find Xavier squatting before me with worried eyes. He was perfectly fine. So I was really confused. I slapped him.
"The hell was that for?" He asked holding his face.
"I thought you were dying Xavier!" I yelled.
"Why would you think that?"
"Britt and Jaylin. Then I had to... Now I'm..." I tried to get it out but failed.
"Calm down Keri. Before you stress the baby out." He said placing his hand on my belly causing her to go crazy in there.
"So why am I here?" I asked wiping my tears.
"I have some surprises for you." He said taking a seat next to me.
"I don't want anything from you. I want to go back home. Slap the hell out of Brittany for getting me on this plane with you. And cry myself to sleep because I thought I was about to plan your funeral and have two fatherless children."
"You just need to relax and trust me."
"I'll never trust you again."

And with that I closed my eyes.

Short but more parts to come!😈😌👏🏾