3.

Keri POV

"Where's dad?" Zy'Lan asked raising his arms

"Where's dad?" Zy'Lan asked raising his arms. I fell back on the bed. I jumped up quickly.
"Ugh!" I exclaimed picking my son up and hurrying down the steps and towards the back yard where Josaun and he were smoking black and milds.
"Put it out."I said through gritted teeth. Placing ZaZa in his lap once I realized he had put out the black.
I kissed the top of his head before leaving them in the backyard. And heading back towards the room.

"Keri." Zy called. And I stopped walking.
"Hey wassup?"
"Not to be nosey but you seem extra hostile towards Xavier. Something going on?" She asked and I looked towards the patio door making sure he was still out there before turning back to her.
"I think he's cheating. And until I find out, he ain't getting shit from me." I said bluntly.
"And what makes you so sure?" She asked in a sarcastic voice and told her to follow.
We stepped back outside.

"Xavier, take your shirt off

"Xavier, take your shirt off." I said. And he looked at me like I had two heads. He stood up placing ZaZa on his feet.

He stepped close to me towering over me. Tall as he is, if he decided to get cute.. I'd waste no time knocking his ass down. Xavier knew how I felt about his infidelities, that he claimed not to have. He took his shirt off sighing.
I turned him around and pointed out scars from scratches on his back. They weren't from me. Because when I scratched him, it was in parallel lines. This was all over and sloppy.
"Keri please don't start this baby." He said pulling his shirt back on.

I rolled my eyes pulling Zy inside.
"Did you see the scratches scar?" I asked once we were inside.
"Yes. And I also saw the zillions of times and ways he had your name and your sons name tatted on him too. He loves you girl. And you with these damn insecurities is going to push him away." She said leaving me alone.

I looked back at Xavier and he winked at me.

Xavier POV

"Dawg, it's like that now. We checking bodies for proof that you cheating?" Josaun asked.
"Man, you just don't know." I said keeping and eye on my son as he played in the sand.
"I wish Jaylin might try and come for me like that. I'd be like damn, didn't I tell your ass I ain't." He said.
"And you know me man, any other time I would. But right now I'm letting her do whatever because I need her home with me. I can't stand this being apart. I feel like if she'd move in with me she'd know all I do is play basketball and sleep."
"Why she think them scratches from a bitch? Are they?"
"Fuck no. I've never cheated on Keri. Not ever."
"So where are they from bruh?"
"Man me and Tex got into it with some niggas."
"Why you won't tell her?" He asked.
"Them niggas was her brother and his hoe ass Bestfriend Quelle." I said remembering the day.
"Nigga! I know damn well you ain't fight the mother of your child's brother?"
"Nah Tez. He a hoe. But I'd never tell Keri we was fighting because she's mad with me thinking he gone come back for revenge."
He just shook his head.

Flashback

"Dawg, coach be on some other shit. You and your attitude don't make it easier on any of us."Tez says.
"Okay and!? Yall all slacking. I'm not gone carry the team myself Tez. That's extra training and late ass practices I should be spending with my girl and son that I'm with yall lazy ass niggas. So hell yeah, I have an attitude." I snapped throwing my gym back over my shoulder.
"Whatever, don't put that on me. I'm doing my fucking part."

As we walked out the practice gym I noticed Chase and Tez leaning against my truck smoking.
"Fuck you here for?" I spat.
"What you do to Keri?"
"Fuck you mean?" I asked.
"She all at the crib crying and shit over your wack ass and if it wasn't for her and Zy I'd have your ass offed." Chase threatened.
"Ain't nothing keeping me from rocking your ass." Quelle said blowing smoke in my face.

That was mad disrespectful.
So I caught him right in the face. I punched him in his face hearing his bones break beneath my fist. I was pulled off but I didn't stop fighting, I kicked and stomped on him leaving him bloody. Realizing Tez wasn't the one who pulled me off because I was thrown to the ground and slid on the gravel, no doubt I was cut up. Chase attempted to lunge at me but Tez pulled him back and the to went at it.

I got up and continued stomping on Quelle until another of our teammates came out and broke it up.
"Yall need to go before paparazzi come and yall get benched!" He yelled pushing me towards the drivers door, Tez jumped in bruised and beaten up which I had expected considering he was fighting that damn lunatic, and I sped off.

Flashback Over

"Damn dawg, I knew you and Chase had tension but I don't know it just seemed like more to the story." He said.
"And it is." I started while picking up my boy who was rubbing his eyes sleepily. "I do honestly believe she won't move in with me, or marry me because of that fuck nigga Quelle. If I find out they fucking around Ima kill him and Chase." I said honestly.

Me and Keri's relationship was built entirely off of trust issues. Everything she did I questioned it. And anything I did she was grilling my ass about it. If it wasn't for my son i doubt she'd stay with me.
"Daddy?" ZaZa called looking up at me.
"Too loud daddy." He said laying his head back on my chest. This little nigga was a straight fool. I kissed the top of his head.
"Man you hella good with your son." Josaun said.
"It ain't no other way to be. I'll die for my son, unlike my dad who'd rather kill his off to save his own ass."
"I hear you. Think he'll be your only one?"
"Nah, but I ain't having no more babies out of wedlock. It's bad for my image. And it seems me and Keri won't be getting married anytime soon because she still stuck on her ex."

I looked over seeing her posted up on the wall.

She knew she had my heart

She knew she had my heart. She just loved to fight. So I guess I see how this vacation is gonna go.