37.Part III

Keri POV

I woke up to little pats on my arm.
"Hm?" I called slowly peeling my eyes open coming to face to face with those most precious face ever. Zy'Lan.
"Mommy's baby!" I said pulling him into me kissing him all over his face.
"Is that mommy's baby!?" I exclaimed kissing him some more, while he giggled. I checked the time to see that it was one in the afternoon.
There was a soft knock on the door and I looked up realizing I was in the master room, well my master room.
The door opened and Britt, Jaylin, Micah, Zyiare, Breane, my mom, cousins, and aunts piled into the room.
"What are all of you guys doing here?" I asked feeling excited to see most of my female family all at once.
"Home warming gift." My mom spoke kissing my cheek.
There was another knock at the door but then the door opened.
"I didn't come to interrupt. Just came to get my son." Xavier said taking Zy'Lan. Kissing my cheek.
"I'll see you later." He said to me.
"Wait what? Where are you going? I'm not familiar with the area."I said feeling worried.
"They got you. I'll see you later on." He said and with that he left.

"Oh my gosh! This closet is to die for!" Britt explained from my closet.
"Why are you in there?" I questioned getting out of the bed and going to the bathroom to do my hygiene.
"Get in the shower." My aunt Tati demanded.
"Ma you can't just tell her to get in the shower." Jaylin said laughing as she closed the bathroom door.

I laughed to myself.
As I showered. I thought to myself.
Am I really ready to move to a whole different state? Will this help my family? Will this be my happily ever after? Is there even a such thing?

I got out the shower. And dried off.
I wrapped my towel around myself. And exited the bathroom almost jumping out my skin seeing Xavier stand in front of me with nothing but some cargo shorts on, revealing his perfectly chiseled and tatted body.

He smirked licking over his bottom lip.
"You want some?" He asked.
"Boy no. I'm too pregnant. Plus I thought you'd be gone already." I said moving past him towards the outfit that my family had laid out on the bed.
"I can be late." He said pulling my back up against his chest. He kissed my neck.
"Xavier." I said letting out a soft moan.
"I missed you." He said letting his hand travel my body.
"Mmm mm. No. Move." I said trying to get away from me.
"Keri." He said lifting me up.
"I'm fat! Stop please." I said trying to get out of his embrace.
"Fat? Why would you say that? You're not fat. You're pregnant. Don't call yourself fat. I don't like that. But for real this time. I'll see you later." He said pecking my lips.

I let out a sigh.
This pregnancy was wearing me out. By the time I was done getting dressed I was ready to take a nap. I laid on the bed and let sleep take over.

"This all she do. I swear to God. This girl will sleep through anything." I heard as I opened my eyes.
My mom said talking to someone I had never seen before.
"She's up." The lady spoke.
"Oh good. Baby get up, get in the shower quickly please. We have things to do. And you we can not afford to be late." My mom said helping me out the bed. I read the large clock on the wall.
5:45 pm.
What could we possibly have to do at this time?

I didn't ask any questions just took my shower.
When I got out my aunts were in the room along with my mom and several strange women.
"Um-" I started.
"Look I know how you are. But please don't give the people a hard time. Just cooperate. I'll be right her the entire time." My mom said and I furrowed my eyebrows at her. The handed me a blind fold and reluctantly I put it on.

I felt movement.
"Step in." An unfamiliar voice said guiding me into whatever. I stepped in and felt several hands pull it up. It was a dress. I rolled my eyes mentally because it felt so damn awkward.
"What is this mom?" I asked.
"You'll see in due time. Be patient child."
I was zipped up and tied up then place in a seat.
Something was thrown over my body and my blindfold was removed.
"I'm going to do your makeup. Just tell me if I'm doing too much or too little." One lady said.
"And I'll be doing your hair." Another said.