25.

Two months later.
Xavier POV

"Great game!" My coach said dapping me up as I was getting ready to leave

"Thanks coach."
"Listen to me my nigga. Don't lose your cool." Tez said as we were walking towards the parking lot.
"The hell you talking about?" I asked with furrowed brows.
"Xavier!"
"Xavier Lewis!" The press yelled snapping pictures as I continued towards my truck.
"Great game Xavier!"
"Why don't we see your girlfriend anymore!? Did y'all break up!?"
"How many months pregnant is she!?"
I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Keep it moving bruh." Tez said attempting to push me but I turned completely around.
"What did you just say?" I asked one of the female reporters.
"How many months pregnant is your girlfriend?" She asked passing me a magazine with Keri with a very swollen belly on the cover.
I stormed away from the crowd and into my truck. Tez in the passenger seat.
"Xavier. Calm down man." He said. I tripped he steering wheel.
"Xavier."
"You knew!?" I yelled hitting the brakes.
"It wasn't in my place to tell no shit like that man."
"Do you know that Keri moved all the way out of the house!? And took my son with her! She wouldn't even talk to me for the longest. And all this time she was pregnant! And you knew!" I yelled.
"Get out." I said calmly.
"What?!"
"Get the fuck out of my car."
He did as asked and with no hesitation I sped off.

Keri POV

"Congratulations, it's a girl." My doctor said passing me my ultrasound pictures.
"Thank you." I said wiping my stomach off. And climbing off of the table.
"Make sure you continue taking your prenatal vitamins. And eating healthy. No stress. And if anything strange starts taking place you give me a call."
"Okay." I said taking Zy'Lan's hand and walking out of the room. Britt was sitting in the waiting room.
"It's a girl." I said smiling at her.
"Congratulations Keri." She said hugging me.
"Thank you."

We walked out of the clinic. And I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Daddy!" Zy'Lan yelled running towards Xavier who was leaned against my car.
I closed my eyes hoping it was a dream but it wasn't. He was really standing here. And I was very much showing and there was no way this was going to end well.
"Okay Xavier, I understand you may be mad, but she is still pregnant." Britt said stepping in front of me. But he looked straight passed her and starred me down.
"Is it mine?" He asked.
And I couldn't control the tears that were now falling down my cheeks.
I rushed past him grabbing Zy'Lan and unlocking my car buckling him up into his car seat.
"Daddy." He cried. I passed him his juice before closing the door back.
"Keri I'll drive." Britt said.
I got in the passenger seat and tried to close the door but he snatched it back open.
"I asked you a question." He said.
"Yes Xavier, she's yours."
"She? So you that far along that you already know what you're having and I had to find out through the press."
"Britt please let's go."
"Brittany, I promise you if you start this car.." He started. And she sat back afraid.
"I'll see you at the house." He told me walking away.

*****

I wasn't afraid of Xavier. But he's mad and I've seen him mad before he acts just like Chase. I used my key to unlock the door to his house.
It's been months since I been here and it feels so different. When I walked in he was sitting on the couch.
I stood.
"Every single time. It never fails. You always keep your pregnancy a secret from me. Why?" He said with his head in his hands.
I said nothing.
"I'm talking to you!" He yelled causing me to jump.
"I don't know."
He stood up and I back up into the wall as he stood in front of me. With his body pressed against mine. As he looked down at me with red eyes.
"When the baby gets here. I want a DNA test. And I'm getting one for Zy'Lan as well." He said and my eyes nearly jumped out of my head.

"You can leave whenever you want." He said and with that he walked up the stairs.