16.

Author POV
Two weeks later.

Chase POV

"Baby, maybe you should take some more time off." I insisted snaking my arms around Zy's waist.
"If I miss anymore work, I'm not gone have a job to go to."
"Way to be dramatic Zy. I'm just saying what about daddy's baby? She had adjusted to having you home now, it's gone crush her to see you leave." I tried getting to her. Her face softened and I knew I had gotten through.
"What did you have planned?" She said lowly.
"Cai's still sleep. We got time." I said scooping her up and carrying her into the bedroom laying her out on the bed.
Planted kisses on her bare body.

Mariah POV

It's been two weeks since Caden told me he wanted a divorce. And he wasn't playing. Today we are meeting with our lawyer.
"Mr. Henderson says she can have the house, her cars, even though he paid for them, all he wants is to be able to see his child whenever he desires, once it is born." His lawyer spoke.
"Does that sound alright to you?" My lawyer asked.
"No it doesn't." I said to her before turning to Caden and his lawyer. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.
"Meeting over." Caden said getting up from his side of the table. I quickly got up and rushed out the door behind him. I grabbed his wrist and he snatched it away.
"What!?" He yelled. Tears beat at my eyes.
"Are you seriously going to divorce me over something that happened in high school?" I asked.
"Yes. You're leaving out the part about how that's the reason you've miscarried twice. You are the reason we don't have a child right now. All because you felt it was okay to have our baby sucked out of you!"
I couldn't hear anymore. So I attempted to walk away but he snatched me back.
"What about me?! And how it would hurt me? You didn't give a fuck then so why should I now?"He asked lowly, still holding onto my forearm.
"I'm sorry Caden. But dont forget you cheated on me over a hundred times!? Lied to me even more times then that!? Weren't there for me when I needed you! Got another girl pregnant. I'm sorry that I just so happened to get pregnant at the same time, and based my actions off of everything you were putting me through at the time. I'm sorry for that. But I refuse to let you fault me for this any longer. Because you played your part in it too. So if a divorce is what you want, that's exactly what you'll get." I said pulling away before walking away.

Keri POV

"Yeah, I want a cream and black theme. My husband insisted that we have black somewhere in the house. So if there's anyway you could incorporate those colors into the house for me?" One of my costumers Cheyenne asked as we laid out the floor plan of her house.
"Absolutely. I have some great ideas."
"Okay, well I'll see you in two weeks." She said hugging me before leaving out of the office.
I began putting my things away when there was a small knock at the door.
"Come in." I said.
My assistant Briana, opened the door.
"Mr.Lewis and Zy'Lan are here." She said and I smiled.

I continued putting things away.
"Mommy." I turned and Zy'Lan came running.

" I turned and Zy'Lan came running

"Hey mamas baby." I said kissing him all over his face. He had spent the weekend with his dad and I missed my baby.
"Xavier." I said rolling my eyes at his presence before kissing Zy'Lan again.
"It's been two weeks. You won't let me explain anything. And I miss you being at home." He said stepping close to me. I placed my hand at his chest not wanting him to go any further.
"There's nothing for you to explain. I saw the shit with my own eyes. You cheated and that's all there is to it."
"No that's not all there is to it. I don't remember baby."
"Xavier stop." I said passing him our son so I could finish packing up so I could leave.
"Whatever man. Whenever you ready to come home, let me know." He said tossing ZaZa up in the air and catching him.

"How would you feel about having another baby?"I asked.
He stopped tossing Zy'Lan and starred at me.
"On these terms, I say fuck no and fuck that. You'll barely talk to me, you don't live with me, and you don't trust me, adding a baby to that is only setting us up for failure. And Zy'Lan is only two, he's still practically a baby himself. So I say fuck no. We don't need a baby."
I felt the tears beating at my eyes.
"Cool." I said getting my things, takin Zy'Lan from him and walking out my office.

Jaylin POV

I finally moved back to New Orleans. I loved New York but I was ready to come home. To be close to family. And to be close to Josaun, even though I'm almost positive he moved on from me.
"Ma!" I yelled walking through the house.
"Daddy!" I yelled.
"Yeah baby?" He responded and I followed his voice to the living room.
"Hey daddy." I said plopping down on the couch next to him.
"What's up? You got everything all moved into your place?"
"Yes."
"You like it?"
"Yes.." I said dryly.
"Why you sound so dry?"
"Because at this age, I was hoping that I'd be sharing it with someone and I'm not." I said.
"I told you about planning your life around a man."
"But I love him daddy." I cried into his chest.
"I know, and I'm sure he loves you too. But it's okay." He said kissing my forehead.

Micah POV

"False alarm!" I clapped as I began twerking.
"You ain't want to have my baby?" Lance asked jumping on the counter.
"I already did. We don't need no more. We working on this." I said. Pointing between us.
"We working on us?" He asked smirking at me as I stepped in between his legs.
"Mmhm." I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he sucked on mine.
"Let me work on you."He said into my ear.
"Hurry up." I said running up the stairs with him close behind.

Cameron POV

"Dad, who is that man with Ms.Micayla?" Corey asked as he pointed. Sure enough it was Micayla and some nigga. She and I ain't cool I guess. When me and Corey, got to the diner she doesn't wait us anymore. If she comes by my moms she don't speak. So truthfully it's fuck her.
"I don't know son and I really don't care." I said standing up, he stood up too following behind me.
Me and Micayla made eye contact and then she quickly looked away.

***

I laid on the couch watching Criminal Minds. And then there was a knock at the door. I grabbed my piece. It's 3 in the morning who could be here at this time.
I opened the door and a bruised and beaten up Micayla stood in front of me crying.
"I need help." She spoke hoarsely.