Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?

Just to let everybody know, I already have a lot of the chapters done and I just need to publish them, so expect to see a new chapter every so often ;)
PEACE <3

~~~

Natsu's POV:

"Do I really have to sit next to her, Principal Makarov?" I said in an annoyed tone.

Makarov shook his head. "Well, there's nowhere to sit, but there."

Levy's eyes turned to slits. "Mr. Makarov? There's actually a seat right next to-"

"Do you want detention, Levy?"

"NO, SIR!"

"Good! Now, Natsu you can either sit behind Lucy or get a week's worth detention," Makarov said with a childish smile.

I grumbled quietly and made my way over to my seat. I looked over at what Lucy was doing and saw that she was doodling something with her notebook. With an evil smirk on, I purposely bumped into her arm and her pencil made a big line across her notebook. She looked really pissed.

"Hey, you did that on purpose!" Lucy complained.

"Well, if I wasn't transferred here, maybe I wouldn't bump into you!" I fought back.

"You stupid-"

"Dragneel! Heartfilia! You can discuss this matter in detention!" Principal Makarov intervened.

"But-"

"No 'buts' Miss Heartfilia!" Maybe if you hadn't insulted Natsu, you wouldn't be in this mess right now."

"See? This is your fault!" I said, irritated.

"Same goes for you, Mr. Dragneel!" Principal Makarov said.

[LUNCHTIME]

It was lunchtime, but I strangely didn't feel hungry. Sighing, I walked around the school and decided to go see what Gray has been up to. I went to the school's basketball court and surely enough I saw Gray playing basketball.

"Natsu!" I heard someone called me.

"Lisanna? Wha-" I was cut off when she placed her finger on my lips. Lisanna and I started dating when she confessed to me. I wanted to tell her that I wasn't interested, but I thought it would be fun to date the captain of the cheerleading squad.

"Why did you have to switch into a different class, Natsu? Things were fine just the way they were," Lisanna said, a smile visible on her lips.

"Well, it's not really my decision and what's worse is that I have to put up with that obnoxious blonde girl."

"Don't you mean Lucy?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"We were friends, since middle school, but not anymore. I made better friends..."

"What happened?"

"I rather not talk about it, if you don't mind." I gave her a reassuring nod and hugged her for support.

"Yo, Natsu!" Gray yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and saw him half-naked with a basketball.

"Gray, why don't you wear a shirt?"

"Shut up, Flame Brain!"

"Well, I best be off! Bye, Natsu!" Lisanna said, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Well, aren't you two close," Gray smirked.

"Are we gonna play ball or what?"

"You're on!" Gray passed the ball to me. I dribbled the ball and began our little game of basketball.

[DETENTION]

Lucy's POV:

After lunch, we finished with all of our classes and it was time for detention. I looked around and couldn't find a single trace of Natsu. If I see him, I'm going to punch his face so hard  that he'll regret calling me 'puny head' and apologize. I don't have a small head! If anything, my head should be huge. Well, maybe not huge, but I don't have a puny head.

"Hey, Lucy? Have you seen Natsu around?" Principal Makarov asked.

"He probably bailed."

"Well, you see, I didn't want to give detention to you guys, but I thought that I might tell you here because it's really important," Mr. Makarov said. Just then, I heard footsteps approaching the classroom.

"Principal Makarov! Sorry, I didn't check the time and I know I'm 10 minutes late, but-"

"It's ok, Natsu."

"Seriously? He gets to come 10 minutes late and gets away with it? That's bull!" I retorted.

"Enough! This detention will not go on your record, so you guys are still clean. Now, Lucy, I have a special assignment for you. I want you to tutor Mr. Dragneel."

"Oh, good, I thought this detention- I'm sorry, could you repeat that, please? There's no way, I repeat, no way, I'm going to tutoring him!" I said, clearly.

"Do I really need a tutor, Principal Makarov?" Natsu asked in disgust.

"Let's check last year's grades, shall we? In PE: A+, Science: C-, History: C+, English: D+, and Math: F... I highly advise you to take Lucy as your tutor," Mr. Makarov suggested. I couldn't help, but laugh at how awful his grades are. Sure his physical education is good, but the rest, not so much.

"Shut up, Blondie!" Natsu said angrily.

"Lucy is a straight A student, but she could improve in P.E."

"Hey! I wasn't feeling very good that day. Did you want me to die, while running the mile? Trust me, I'd rather walk."

"Seriously? You were walking the mile? You were supposed to complete the task in less than 10 minutes," Natsu informed me.

"Did you not think I know that? I didn't walk the whole mile, genius. Of course, I had to run."

"That was all in the past now. Today, you guys are juniors. Tomorrow, you guys will start tutoring. No exceptions!"

~~~

Hope you like this chapter! Love you guys! <3 This chapter was MAJORLY edited.

~TheKonfusingKK