Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding

My friend had to make a new account, because a person was bullying her over the internet. She didn't even do anything to her and he had the nerve to call her a b!tch. She loved Wattpad so much, but she experienced drama more than she did before. I just want everyone to know that cyberbullying is bad and you should never have to be the victim or the bully.

~~~

Lucy's POV:

"Yes! All finished! What do you think, Dad? Should I turn it into my English teacher?" Dad stopped reading his newspaper and grabbed my story, while putting on his glasses. He made some few expressions here and there, but nothing out of the ordinary. Once he reached the end of the story, he gave me back my paper and patted me on the head.

"Your mother would have been so proud of you, Lucy. It's such a great story." I pouted my lips and looked over my story.

"Is that all? Is it not amazing? Why is it only great and nothing else?" Dad chuckled and went back to reading his newspaper. He grabbed his cup of coffee from the table and took a sip.

"Lucy, you're thinking too much. It's a good story and-"

"Oh, it's good now? It's not great anymore?"

"Lucy..."

"I'm sorry. I just want it to be perfect, you know? I really want to win the contest, because the prize is a trip to New York. They have one of the best writing schools there and it would be awesome if I could go." Dad looked at me and gave me his best smile.

"Then, what are you waiting for? Go on and ask your friends for their opinions. I'm sure there are better people to ask for advice than an old guy like me." I gave my dad a hug and grabbed my things before heading out to see Levy and Erza. I closed the door behind me and jogged all the way to Erza's house.

~~~

Erza's POV:

"Jellal, you do realize that I can sit on the ground like a human being, right?" Jellal made me sit on his lap and placed his arms around my stomach. He rested his chin on my shoulder and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Barf. Get a room you two," Gray said, while coming back from the bathroom. He sat next to Juvia and held her hand, making Juvia smile. Levy rolled her eyes at the happy couples and continued to do her homework. Gajeel scooted closer to her, but he didn't know what to do next.

"If 2 rad 2 is the same as rad 8, then x has to equal 2 and the angle-"

"How can you stand geometry? It stinks." Levy stopped working on her homework and looked at Gajeel in disbelief. She set her pencil down and took her glasses off.

"We use geometry on a regular basis. Do you see that chair you're sitting on right now? That's geometry. Oh, that chandelier? That's also geometry. You're basically geometry yourself, so saying that geometry stinks means that you also stink." Gray couldn't help, but snort, which caused everyone to laugh. Levy put her glasses back on and continued to do her homework.

"I'm not talking about geometry in real life. I'm talking about the geometry homework.

"Let it go, Gajeel. I think Levy wants to finish her homework," Jellal said.

"Thank you. At least someone understands my need for work," Levy said. Gajeel looked at Jellal and cracked his knuckles in front of him. Jellal gulped in fear and hid behind my back to avoid looking at Gajeel's eyes. Someone knocked at the door and Juvia went to go get it. Juvia opened the door and we saw Lucy panting really heavily.