Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?

@Astra_Creepypasta sent this lovely letter to me. Thank you so much! It really touched my heart. No one has ever done something this nice to me on the internet.

I lied again! I decided to update today instead of Wednesday! I realized that I'm compatible with Sagittarius and I almost choked on my drink when I knew one of my friends is Sagittarius. My friends were questioning me if I liked him or not and I honestly don't know.

We like to complain, argue, and tease each other a lot, but it never gets in the way of our friendship. Well, I don't know if I would call it a friendship, but if he thinks it's a friendship, then I'll think that it is too.

~~~

Natsu's POV:

"Don't you think it's a little tight on him?" I asked. Lisanna was currently trying to make Sting fit into the largest cheerleading outfit, which is a little too small for him.

"Well, it's the only size we have. I'm trying my best here, but I can't guarantee he won't pop a button." Lisanna used all the strength she had to pull the zipper up, making Sting wince in pain.

"It's really uncomfortable. Are you sure there isn't a bigger size?" Sting asked.

"If there was, I wouldn't be suffering to put this tight uniform on you." With a little more effort, Lisanna was able to pull the zipper all the way up, which caused Sting's breathing to quicken.

"I really think you should buy him a male uniform. Just looking at him makes me want to barf," I said truthfully.

"I would watch your mouth if I were you," Sting said in a low, dangerous tone.

"You're right, Natsu. It does look really tight on him." Sting tried to unzip the uniform, but to no avail. Lisanna tried to help as well, but it still didn't work.

"Well, I guess you have no choice, but to wear it now," I said casually.

"Oh, no I'm not! Get a pair of scissors or something," Sting said as he tried to unzip the dress again.

"No! The uniform costs $150, so it would be a total waste if you cut it now," Lisanna stated. Sting let out a disappointed sigh.

"Fine, but let's try one more time." Lisanna squeezed him into a tight hug and repeatedly kept thanking him.

"You guys keep hugging. I'm going to head on out." Lisanna and Sting waved goodbye and I went out to go find Lucy.

~~~

Lucy's POV:

Levy and I took a seat in the gym, since the freshman's basketball game was about to start in about an hour. After taking a vacant seat, I took out my notebook and used my lead pencil to write where I left off. Levy took interest at what I was doing and scooted closer to see the writing.

"What are you doing, Lu-chan?" Levy asked as she tried to take a peak inside my notebook. I immediately closed it when she was able to see my handwriting.

"U-Uh, just some project I'm doing," I lied. She crossed her arms and gave me a questioned look.

"You can't lie to me, Lu-chan. I know when you're lying or not. So, tell me the truth," Levy commanded. I looked at my writing and looked back at her.