Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me

Person: OMG! I love your story!

Author: ...I don't think you're going to like it anymore.

Person: What do you mean?

Author: Just read the title.

Person: Nope, I'm good.

Author: Are you sure? It's probably best if you did.

~~~

Instagram Account: kaitlyn._.tam

1. Follow!

2. Vote!

3. Comment!

~~~

Juvia's POV:

"Juvia, you look kind of glum. Want to tell me what's wrong?" I shot a glare at him and picked up the pace a little faster. Gray stopped me by running up to the front and blocked me from going any further.

"I really can't believe you right now. I need to go to the library and return the book I borrowed. If you didn't notice it before, you're stopping me from getting there," I spat harshly. Gray was caught off guard and looked to see if I was holding any books. Luckily, I was.

"Juvia, can you tell my why you're mad at me?" He asked kindly. He looked so innocent, I wanted to tear that face off. How could he not know what he did wrong?

"I can't believe you forgot. We were supposed to have a dinner date last night, but you forgot. I tried texting you to come pick me up, but you never answered. You stood me up!" I said angrily. Gray scratched his head and sighed.

"First of all, the dinner date wasn't yesterday. It's today. Second of all, my phone died around 6:30 p.m. and I had to wait for about an hour until I could get home from practice.

"O-Oh..." I slapped my forehead and groaned. How stupid could I get?

"Do you know why I picked today to have the date?" I thought really hard, but nothing came to my mind.

"No, why?"

"Ul is going on a trip to New York with her friends, which means I get to have the house all to myself. I wanted to have the date at my house, so it'll be just us. I don't really like the idea of sitting around a bunch of strangers, while they stare at you. It's creepy." I tried to hold in the happy feeling I got, but it didn't work. He didn't seem like the romantic person, but seeing him put in all that effort made my heart flutter.

"Sorry..." I apologized. Gray rolled his eyes and placed a gentle kiss on my cheeks, making me blush.

"Come on, let's go to class." He offered his hand, which I took and we both went to our classroom together.

Somewhere off to the distance, a blue-haired person saw everything that just happened and was disgusted by it. The blue-haired student went away right after Gray and I went to our classroom, while holding each other's hand...

~~~

Levy's POV:

"Achoo!"

"Sweetheart, you're a mess right now. I can't believe the trip got you sick. I'll get the hot water, while you take the day off." I grabbed her arm and shook my head slowly.

"But... I want to go to school. I don't want to miss it," I said tiredly. Mom gave me a warm smile and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You can't go to school. You're going to get other people sick. If you'd like, I can give Gajeel a call and he can bring your homework to you." I gave my mom a weird look.