Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions

My nails are EXTREMELY long. I should cut them, but I don't want to. It looks nice! Anyways, me and a couple of my friends planned a trip to go to Hawaii when we graduate from high school! I'm super excited, because we've calculated all the money we need and the jobs that we're going to take to get that money.

~~~

1 person = at least $4,000
3 of us together = at least $12,000
Working in Starbucks = about $10/hr
4 hour shift = $40
Working 2 days =$80
Weeks in a year = about 52.143 weeks
Total = $4,171.44/yr
3 of us together = $12,514.32/yr

~~~

Bonuses for working at Starbucks: I get free coffee when I'm working and a 30% discount if I'm not working!

~~~

Author's POV:

It was time for one of Lucy's least favorite subjects. Physical Education was simple, but she was not good at it. Every time she took the fitness test, push-ups were the ones that always fail her. She didn't have the upper body strength she needed to reach the number of push-ups required to pass. It was also the reason why she only had an A- and not a solid A. This time, she was determined to get that A, no matter how challenging it gets.

Changing into her P.E. uniform, all of the junior students were sorted by gender. Males were at the right side of the gym, while the girls were at the left. The males had a different evaluation than the girls, so to make it fair, that's why they were separated into two groups. The way it worked was they would do all of the testing in the gym, but the running would take place outside the field. After everyone has finished the test, they would get their results immediately.

"Hey, Lucy? I don't think I can do the fitness test," Levy said, clutching onto her stomach. Lucy could see the pained expression on Levy's face. She did not look at all ready to do the test. Lucy had suspected this when Levy ate her mom's homemade yogurt. The yogurt was good, but Levy had a really bad reaction to it, which gave her some stomach problems. Lucy could only imagine what Levy was going through.

Erza walked over. "Are you okay, Levy? You don't look too good."

"Do you think you can still take the test?" Juvia asked, stroking Levy's back.

"Levy, you have to go to the nurse. Why did you go to school in the first place when you're having stomach problems?" Lucy asked, concerned about her friend's condition. In all honesty, Lucy didn't need to know why. Levy was always a great student and that meant not missing a day of school. Whenever she was sick, Levy would suck it up and deal with it. If not, then her mom would make her.

"The fitness test counts for half of our grade and I'm not going to nurse's office, because of that," Levy took a breath, "plus, the teachers are going to think that I'm doing this on purpose, so I can avoid the test." Shaking her head, Lucy supported Levy with one arm and walked over to Coach Jet, who was supervising the test.

"Coach Jet?" Lucy asked, "Levy doesn't feel well. Is it okay if I take her to the nurse's office?" Coach Jet didn't seem to be convinced that Levy was sick. After all, he did have some students come up to him claiming that they were sick when they clearly weren't. Levy, of course, knew this. She was a straight A student after all. To make it seem realistic, she had an idea in mind. She fainted.

"Oh, my god! Well, don't just stand there! Take her to the nurse! I'm going to be fired if they find a dead student in my gym!"

"Wait, but what about the test?" Lucy asked.