Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me

You know what I'm mad about? I didn't get the frigging extra credit for math. I'm such an idiot and the extra credit is really easy! Stupid English...

~~~

Cana's POV:

Seriously? Where's a bar when you need one? I need to have some alcohol...

"Cana-san, you look sad. Are you alright?" Wendy asked politely.

"Don't worry about me, Wendy. I bet this is going to be a great girl's day out," I lied. For me, nothing is fun without alcohol.

"AHH!" Wendy screamed all of a sudden.

"Wendy, you're going to make me deaf!" I complained.

"Gomen, Cana-san, but my backpack was moving by itself and I got scared," Wendy said as she pointed to her backpack. She unzipped her backpack and found a little white cat in it.

"Shoot, I got noticed," the white neko said. Another one of Happy's kind.

"Can you fly?" I asked the white cat. She nodded in response.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Carla. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance," Carla said as she extended her hand for a handshake. I gladly accepted it.

"I'm Cana Alberona, but you can call me Cana. It's nice to meet you too," I said happily.

"This is not the time for introductions! Where's Mira-san and the others?" Wendy asked as she pointed to the now empty street.

"Don't worry, I'll use my flying abilities to see where your friends are," Carla said as she extended her wings. She flew up to the sky and tried to spot our friends. She pointed to the direction they were going and we ran there.

"Arigatou, Carla!" Wendy exclaimed.

"No problem," Carla said proudly. (^v^)

~~~

Erza's POV:

Mira took us to a very exquisite cake shop. I immediately began to drool. The girls laughed at my reaction. We sat down and started talking.

"Erza really loves cake doesn't she?" Lucy asked teasingly.

"Especially the strawberry flavored ones," Mira said. Everybody started laughing.

"I know what else she likes," Levy said as she wiggles her eyebrows around. Oh, gawd.

"Give me a J-E-L-L-A-L! What's that spell? JEL-"

"SHUT UP!" I exclaimed, which interrupted Mira's cheer. All of the customers started to look at me. I gave them a nervous laugh.

"What? I was only cheering. What's wrong with cheering?" Mira asked innocently. I can tell my face was redder than my hair.

"Just don't say his name," I flustered.

"Juvia didn't know Mira was a cheerleader," Juvia said. Mira giggled.

"I'm thinking about joining the cheerleading squad, so that I can be closer with my sister. What do you think?" Mira asked us.

"You would make a wonderful cheerleader, Mira! You're beautiful, cheerful, and talented. Who wouldn't want to recruit you?" Levy said. Mira blushed at the heartwarming compliment.

"Arigatou, Levy!" Mira said as she gave Levy a bone-crushing hug.

"When do the tryouts start?" I asked Mira.