Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!

This picture isn't related to NaLu at all, but I though it was funny. Guys, I reached over 1,000 votes! I would jump up and down in joy, but I'm too lazy. I want to give a big shout out to a certain person. She was the one who helped me make covers for my stories and I couldn't thank her enough.

Big Shout Out To: May

Note to May: Sorry, girl. I ain't giving you cookies. Hope you like the shout out instead! Also, stop changing your username. (-_-)

~~~

Mira's POV:

Yesterday...the day I told Natsu and Lucy to meet at Fairy Hills. The day I created a little "game" to make them become closer. Did anything happen?

"Hey, Mira? Have you seen Lucy this morning? She always comes to school 30 minutes early and I can't seem to find her anywhere," Erza said as she tried to look for Lucy.

"Sorry, Erza. I can't find them either."

"Well, can you tell Lucy that I have a problem that involves her? That's only if you see her," Erza asked.

"Sure, but I can't guarantee that I will find her."

"Thanks, Mira. Oh, if you do find her, make sure you guys meet at art club, ok? I have to go now. Bye!" Erza said as she dashed through the small crowd of people. I looked around to try and find Lucy, but there was no sign of her.

"Where are you?" I mumbled to myself.

~~~

Lucy's POV:

I was really late to school. Now, I only have 15 minutes before class starts. I could've gotten a lot done if I hadn't forgotten to set my alarm clock. As I was walking to the direction of my locker, a pair of arms grabbed me and yanked inside an empty classroom.

"Morning, Luce!"

"Natsu? What are you doing here so early?" He shrugged his shoulders and handed me his math homework. As usual, it was blank.

"Help me, please?" Natsu asked innocently. I shook my head and handed the homework back to him.

"Too bad. I'm not helping you, Natsu. It's your fault for not completing it and you got to take responsibility." He firmly held both of my shoulders and started rocking me back and forth.

"Please, Lucy! I'll do anything!" My ears perked up at his offer.

"Anything? Can you give me an apple? I'm really craving one for some reason." He quickly nodded his head and shoved the homework right in my face.

"I just need help on #4 and I'll be good to go. Oh, I also need help on-"

"Yeah, I can't exactly help you if you are going to cover my face with your homework." He made a nervous chuckle and properly gave me his homework. I taught him how to do the lesson and he answered all of his questions correctly.

"Yay! Thank you, Lucy!" He gave me a huge hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"I know you are, but you better have meant what you said," I reminded. He stuffed all his materials inside his backpack and went to the door.

"I always meant what I say." He gave me a small wink and shut the door behind him.

[TIME SKIP]