Movie night

Disclaimer: I do not own glee or any of it's characters
Rachel's POV
I'm getting ready to go over to finn's house and I'm kind of anxious. I put on some sweatpants and and a tank top.
I have a key to his house so I just go in. I yell, Finn? You there?"
I walk up their creaky stairs and open finn's door to see him in his boxers and no shirt on.
He yells," oh my god rach, knock".
I laugh as I walk out of his room.

He soon comes out with and embarrassed look on his face. I try to comfort him by saying," hey, it's okay, you're body is sooooo hot, I'm almost drooling."
To be honest, I wasn't lying

He starts to laugh and I just smile.
"Really?" He says with a smirk.
"Totally, I would so tap that" I say with a wink
"Oh so now you're saying you want to have sex with me?"
"Oh don't get your hopes up Hudson". I playfully hit him.

We go up to his room and lay on his bed. Finn turn on the tv. He groans and gets up to turn on the tv. We start watching the avengers and I get tired so rest my head on finn's chest. He notices so he puts his arm around me.for some reason, I feel safe when I'm in his arms.

Kurt's POV
I come home and I see if anyone's home. I knock on finn's door but get no answer. I walk in and I see the cutest thing ever! I take a picture of Finn and Rachel sleeping together and Rachel is cuddled up next to him. I post it on Twitter and caption it," FINCHEL FOREVER "As they start to wake up I run out of his room.

Finn's POV
I wake up and I see Rachel cuddled up to my chest and smile. Why am I smiling? I thing I'm falling for this girl.
I see Rachel wake up and she gets up. I kind of frown but she doesn't notice.

I see her check her phone and then her cheeks get red. "What?"
She shows me what's on her phone and I start to blush really hard. Kurt posted a photo of Rachel and I sleeping together. The caption was "finchel forever", I guess that's Rachel and i's names together. Now that I'm thinking about that, Kurt must be so creepy to take a picture of Rachel and I sleeping.😂

There were so many comments:
Blaine: omg OTP💗
Quin: cuteeeee, Finn ask her out already!
Puck: get it finn😏
Santana: wanky😏❤️
I laugh at Santana's comment.
Brittany: omg!! I ship it.

Rachel and I get up and walk in to kurt's room.
We turn on the lights and see him with a weird manikin arm around.
"What the heck is that Kurt?" Rachel yells
Kurt wakes up," omg have you ever heard of knocking?"
"Actually no, I walked in on Finn naked". She says bluntly.
I start to blush thinking about what happened.
"You've seen him naked?", Kurt says and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yes and it's not in a sexual way Kurt, but more importantly, what is that?"
She asks while pointing at the thing Kurt has.
"It's a boyfriend arm okay, I got this before I met Blaine okay, now leave me alone."

"Okay, one more thing, what is this?" Rachel holds up her phone to show Kurt the picture he posted of us. Kurt just smirks.
"You guys are so cute so I thought it was a perfect time for a picture."

"While we were sleeping though?" I said chuckling.
"Well Rachel was cuddling with you and you guys looked like a really cute couple!" He says while he claps his hands together.

I scratch the back of my head and look away from Rachel cause I was looking like a tomato.
" now go away, and if I ever hear you talk about this to Blaine I'll kill both of you in your sleep."

We back away while we both burst out laughing. "That was hilarious." Rachel manages to say while she was laughing to death.
We end up going in the living room and laying on couch.
"Sooo....."
"Soooo...."
We both just look in each other's eyes and I lean in and kiss her. I felt fireworks. When we pulled away our heads were still touching and she smiled.
Wow, I just kissed Rachel berry.