My mistake is our miskake

Rachel's POV
It's been almost a month since I last saw Finn.
Kurt and I bought a loft in a shady neighborhood to live in. I try to ask Kurt all the time how Finn's doing but I don't have the courage to. Kurt and I are eating breakfast, when all of a sudden I feel my food come up my throat.

I rush to the toilet while Kurt follows. "Wow Kurt your cooking made me have food poisoning."
"That's not possible my cooking is excellent, Rachel when was the last time you and Finn had sex."
Why was he asking that it's none of his business. Oh wait no. No this can't be happening.

"Kurt go to the store and buy me some pregnancy tests."

He quickly goes to the store and comes back with 6.
"Jeez Kurt"
"Hey you can never be too careful."
I took all the tests and 5 of of them tested positive.

I'm pregnant and it's Finn's baby. What if he gets mad? I can't raise this baby alone. Oh no what if I have twins.
I start to panic and Kurt just rubs circles on my back. "Do you want me to call Finn?"
"I'll do it."
I decided to just text him.
Rachel: Finn please come to New York, it's urgent.
Finn: what is it?
Rachel:I'll tell you when you get here.
Finn: okay I'm on my way.

Finn's POV
I was in my house packing up my things to move to Boston when I get a text from Rachel.
Oh my god she needs me. I quickly get in the first train from Lima to New York.

She sent me the address and when I knock on the door there she is with a tear stained face. All of a sudden she runs into my arms and I hold her tight.
"Don't ever let go." She says
"I promise."

Once she finally calms down she says we need to talk.
"So why did you call me here."
"I-I'm pregnant". She starts to cry and I hold her some more.
"Don't worry, we're gonna be okay."

"Thanks for coming Finn."
"Thank you for giving me the best gift on earth." I say putting my hand on her stomach.