Awkward

Disclaimer: I do not own glee
Rachel's POV
As we pull away I hear a girlish scream. Kurt. Of course.
"Omg omg", he starts saying.
Finn and I immediately get off of each other.

Then it just got really awkward.
Kurt started asking us a million questions.
"Are you guys dating now?, is this the first time you kisses? Tell me everything!"

"Jeez Kurt calm down, no we're not dating, it was just a kiss". I'm thinking it wasn't just a kiss, I felt sparks through my body when he kissed me.
"Well I got a picture of it and I'm soooo gonna post it, see ya later diva."

Then it just got even more awkward.
"So about that kiss...." Finn says
To avoid the awkwardness I just ran out of the house leaving Finn with a confused look on his face.

Finn's POV
I don't understand why she left. I know we'll talk about it sooner or later but with Rachel it's even more complicated.
I'm so dumb. Why would I kiss her, but technically it wasn't all me. She did kiss me back. I think I'm in love with Rachel, but I'm just a nerd and she's head cheerio. She wouldn't want to be with a loser like me.m

I walk to my room and just look out my window to see Rachel crying. I wonder if should go over there. I decided to just give her space.
I wake up the next morning and I just sigh. I think I'm just gonna tell Rachel how I feel about her.
I drive to school and I see Kurt and Santana so I go up to them.
"Hey guys"
"Oh hey pyramid boobs, I saw that picture of you and berry." She wiggles her eyebrows

Than I just blurt out," Kurt has some weird fake arm boyfriend pillow."
Kurt looks furious and Santana is laughing but off. "Well Rachel walked in on Finn naked and they kissed."

"Omg! Wanky😏" Santana smirks
"Kurt you weren't suppose to tell!"
"Well you weren't either so we're even."
All of a sudden I feel Santana shoving me up against the lockers.
"Okay whale, if you hurt my Rachel I'll go all Lima heights on your sorry a**( sorry for the language)."

"Okay, okay"
She then let's go and walks away. I go to class and I see Rachel at her desk. I go and sit next to her and say to meet me in the auditorium during free period.

Finally class is over. I go to the auditorium and I see Rachel come in after me.
"So what do you want to talk about?"
"Umm us".
"What is there about us we just kiss-"
I cut her off by saying," we both know that that kiss was not a mistake, I felt fireworks rach." " I think I'm in love with you."
She just gasps and stays silent for a second and then goes up to me and kisses me.

As we pull away for air, she says," I love you too" she smiles

"Would you like to be my girlfriend Rachel Barbara berry?"

"Hmmm no" she says in a serious
I feel my heart shatter until I hear her giggle
"Of course I will you goof."
I pretend to be mad so I turn away and pout.
She then goes up to me and stands on her tippy toes to reach my lips.
"Is that better" she smirks
"A lot better".
"Come on let's go to glee" she grabs my hand and we walk out of the auditorium hand and hand. For once in my life, I feel what it feels like to be in love.

Just friends?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें