Lake house fun

Rachel's POV
Right now we're on a road trip to my lake house and my head is rested against Finn's shoulder. Noah is driving us and Diana while the rest of the glee club is with mike driving.

"Are you guys excited?"
"Totally I get to see you in a bikini again".
I playfully slap Finn and he just winks. Ugh boys.
"Yeah I'm actually excited but I hate to be away from Beth, I'm gonna miss her too much."
"Don't worry Quinn, Shelby has it all taken care of" puck says while driving.

"We're here!"
"Yay" we all scream.
We get out and we meet everyone inside so I can show them their rooms.
"Ok everyone, the master bedroom is off limits because that is my bedroom and you guys can share the rest of the rooms."
Everyone just starts to run to get the good rooms while Finn just smirks at me.
"So can I share that big master bedroom with you?"
"Oh course you can and maybe we can try it out later" I say and wink.
He carries me up bridal style and takes us to the bedroom.

"Finn put me down!"
"Ok, ok".
"I'm gonna go change into my bikinis I can go for a swim, wanna come?"
"Yeah, I'll just go change." He says with a smirk
When we're finally dressed, everyone comes outside to the lake. Puck and Quinn get on a jet ski, while the rest of us just swim in the lake on tubes. Finn was about to flip me over, but I jumped off quicker.
"Ha you didn't get me".
"Oh yes I did" then he grabs me and we start kissing but we're interrupted by the one and only Santana Lopez.
"Okay lumps and berry, save it for the bedroom" she yells at us.
"I sure will and your room is right next to mine so have fun hearing that" I wink at her while Finn just looks excited.

Santana just rolls her eyes at me and I smirk at her. It's now Finn and i's turn to ride the jet ski and I'm so scared because he probably wants to go really fast and I'll be holding on to him for dear life.

"You ready rach?"
"Um not really but I'll be fine" and with that Finn just took off at full speed. I was just screaming my head off and he was laughing so hard.
We finally came to a stop and I was hyperventilating.

"Oh my god rach I didn't kno-"
I push him off the jet ski and then I take a bow.
"Thank you, thank you".
"Oh shut up you're not that great of an actor."
"Oh really? I've been pretending to like you this whole time."
"Ouch, that hurts here" he says playfully pointing to his heart.
"What can I do to make it feel better?"
"This" he says and pulls me into the water and we have a make out session.
We pull away for air and our foreheads are touching.

"I love you so much"
"I love you more though".
"I don't think that's possible" he says
"If you say so mr Hudson."

We both go back and we all have a bomb fire and roast marshmallows and Finn and I just cuddle by the fire. I feel so safe in his arms. When I'm with him it's like the world stops.
________________________________
Sorry it took so long to update I had no ideas. Anyways, thanks so much for all the votes!