Regionals

I'm skipping to regionals because I have no ideas.
Quinn's POV
I feel like I'm about to burst because I'm due any day now. The whole glee club has been so supportive but Rachel most of all. That's why I'm gonna surprise her and make her the godmother of my child. Puck and I decided we want the gender to be a surprise, but I know that puck secretly wants a girl. I don't care what gender my baby is, as long as he/she is healthy.

Rachel's family has also been so supportive. Welcoming me in their home and making me one of their own is more than I can ask for. I don't think I'm gonna let my parents even near my child, after the way they treated me.

Flashback
"I'm pregnant" I say nervously
"Get out" my dad says strictly
"But dad please"
"Get out you slut we don't need you ruining this family's reputation."
"Mom?"
She just looks at me with disappointment in her eyes
"Fine, I'll leave but I will make sure that you never come near me or my child. That is a promise so I'm glad you're happy!"
I yell before leaving to pack my things.

End of flashback

Rachel's POV
For regionals we're just about to go on stage and Quinn looks really nervous.
"Hey Q you okay?"
"Yeah I guess I'm just nervous, that's all"
"Okay", I say in disbelief

First up is my solo and I'm singing, "don't rain on my parade" after I belt out my last note I say," please ladies and gentleman welcome the new directions!"
We start to sing our original song," loser like me". We each grab a slushy cup full of confetti and throw it out to the audience.

We go back stage and I see Quinn with water on the floor.
"Rachel, my water just broke"
"Omg, let's take you to the hospital!"
"Puck, Quinn's in labor."
As soon as I say that puck rushes to her side while we take her to the hospital. Once we get there, Quinn loses it.

"Um excuse me we need a room fast."
"Please just wait."
Quinn starts to yell," listen bi*tch, I'm in labor and in a lot of pain and if you don't get me a flipping room I will kill you with my two bare hands after I have this baby."
The nurse quickly gives Quinn a room and she looks terrified.

Quinn is in so much pain.
"Ugh you suck you suck you suck!"
"Keep pushing Quinn" the nurse says
"Ahhh"
Then crying fills the room and the nurse gives Quinn her baby.
"Congrats, now what would you like to name this baby girl?"
"Beth Ann fabray"
"Oh that's a beautiful name" the nurse says as she walks out of the room.

I see puck has a tear roll down his face when Quinn hands Beth to puck.
Then it's my turn to hold Beth and when I do I say, " welcome to the world Beth."

After everyone has a chance to hold her, puck and Quinn call Finn and I  to come to her room.
" so we would like you two to be the godparents of Beth."
"Oh my god are you serious".
"She nods her head and Finn and I go and hug her."

When we're done hugging her we look back and see two people at the door.
"Mom? Dad?"
Quinn says.