Our little miracle

Finn's POV
Ever since We came home from the hospital with lily, there has been non stop crying. The only thing that calms her down his singing, but I guess this is Rachel berry's child. I asked my mom about it and she told me when I would cry she stuffed a pacifier in my mouth and turned on the vacuum. Great parenting mom.

I tried it and it actually worked. I guess she's half Rachel and half me. Kurt hasn't been too happy with the "no beauty sleep". He says he'll get bags and he can't look old. Stuck in my own thoughts, lily starts to cry and I see Rachel get up but I tell her to go back to bed.

I walk into the nursery and there, I see my beautiful little girl. I pick her up and rock her back and forth. I start to sing," I'll stand by you". And then I hear Rachel come in.

"You sound great"
"Uh thanks, how you holding up?"
"I'm good just a little tired but that's how all first time parents are."
"Yeah, I guess you're right".
"I have something to tell you."
"Okay, what is it?"
"I auditioned for funny girl and I got a call back!"

"Rachel that's great!" I yell as I hug her.
"Shhhhh our little miracle is sleeping."
"I love you so much" I tell her
"I love me too". I just chuckle at her comment.
We then put lily down and we finally get some rest.

"Wake up sleepy head" I hear Rachel say as she shakes my body vigorously.
"Go away." I say putting a pillow over my head.
"Fine, I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to take a shower with me to wake ourselves up." She says with a sly smirk.

As soon as I get up, Rachel runs into the bathroom and locks the door.
"Oh come on Rachel! Open the the door."
"It's been open." She yells back and I open the door and see her with a smile.
"You bad girl" I say and I grab her waist and it gets a little more intimate from there.

After our little "shower" we got dressed and Kurt was up making breakfast.
"Morning Kurt."
"Morning to you too sex addicts." He says with a smirk. Dang, he's good.
"Oh come on Kurt you and Blaine go at it way more than Rachel and I."
"Well at least I don't have to hear all your moans thanks to the invention of earphones, but poor lily is being traumatized by her own parents and soon she'll want to become a prostitute because of the sounds she's heard ever since she was little."

"Shut up Kurt" Rachel just says bluntly.
"Love ya" he says as he walks out of the loft.
"We should move out." I exclaim
"What?"