The proposal

Puck's POV
Today's the day that I'm gonna propose to Quinn. She's the love of my life. I told the whole glee club my plans and I told Rachel and Santana to keep her busy all day.
Let's just hope she says yes...

Santana's POV
Today puck is proposing to Quinn and his idea is so romantic I'm almost crying, but I never cry cause I'm not a sap like berry or fabray.
Rachel and I are on our way to pick up Quinn so we could go to the mall to get her a nice outfit for puck's Surprise.

"Hey Q" Rach said
"So Fabray, ready to get your shopping on?" I say smirking.
"Yeah, it's been awhile"
"Well come on, grab your baby and let's go."
She then comes out with Beth in a stroller and huge baby bag.
"Wow what do you have in that?" Rachel asks with wide eyes.
"Um just your baby essentials, bottle, baby food, diapers, baby powder, pacifier, rattle,-"
She keeps ranting on and on till I finally stop her.

"Okay extreme mom lets go"
We arrive at the mall and it's pretty empty.
"Wow it's empty, let's go to babies r us!" Quinn say squealing.
"Oh no" Rachel and I say at the same time. Quinn's eyes just light up when she sees all this baby junk.

"How much you wanna bet Quinn spends more than $100?"
"20, and I thing she'll spend less than 100". Rachel says confidentially.
"Deal" I say
Quinn goes into the clearance isle and gets a whole bunch of cute baby clothes and diapers.
When she reaches the checkout she spent 98.97.
Rachel is just smirking at me and I roll my eyes and reach into my wallet to grab a 20 dollar bill.
"Thank you very much." She says as she grabs the money.
"Fine, you win this time but just wait until next time.

We walk out and put the baby stuff in the car and go back in the mall to find Quinn a fancy dress.
"Okay, Quinn we are going to find you a hot outfit for you to wear tonight when puck takes you out."
"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"
"Face it Quinn, you look like 7th grade Rachel."
"Hey" Rachel says as she smacks my arm playfully. Rachel used to wear grandma clothes let's just say that.

"Okay fine" we rush into many stores until we find a nice vibrant mint green dress with black at the top. We then paired it with some nice wedges. While I did Quinn's hair we called an expert aka Kurt to do her makeup.
Rachel went to the school to help set stuff up while I bring her to the school.

" I have to say Q if I was single I would so go for you."
"Wow thanks, I must be really hot then if a lesbian would make a pass at me." She says winking.
"Okay, now get your butt in the car so I can take you to your mysterious date." Quinn quickly gives the babysitter a whole bunch of crazy information and then we start driving there.
When we pulled up to the school Quinn looked so confused.
I brought her to the auditorium and there was a single chair with rose petals all around it. I quickly scurry off and leave Quinn there confused.

Quinn's POV
I have no idea why she brought me here. Then I see a spotlight and I see puck walk into the spotlight.
"Hey Quinn, this is for you my love."
Then the rest of the glee club comes out and they start to sing,"just the way you are", by Bruno Mars.

I start to tear up and then puck comes up to me and kneels down next to the chair and I gasp with tears of joy in my eyes.
"Luck Quinn fabray, I love you so much, you make me a better person everyday. I love our little miracle so much and we made her. I promise to love you, be honest with you, hold you in my arms when you're sad, and take care of our lovely daughter. Now will you Lucy Quinn fabray do the honor of Marrying me?"

"Yes, a thousand times yes!"
He picks me up and the new directions all congratulate us.